Chapter 31- Falling over me

*WHITNEY POV*

I woke up at 11 AM this morning. Probably because I was up until 2 AM trying to get Noah to go back to sleep. I got out of bed and went straight downstairs.

"Well, good morning sleepyhead." Demi looked up at me. She was feeding Noah.

"Morning. How long has he been up? I put him back to bed at two last night." I asked, getting a bowl for some cereal.

"He was screaming at the top of his lungs at eight this morning. You didn't get up, so I did." He said. I got my food and sat next to her, turning on the TV.

"There's a lot of drama going on for this newly made mama!" The host of entertainment tonight said. I automatically knew was me, "Whitney Lovato has been through so much over the past year. Her father allegedly kidnapped her, shot her boyfriend, Jordan Lynch, Who is now in a coma. She recently gave birth to her son, Noah Lynch, who Dinah Jane from Fifth Harmony said that he was the love of her life." I looked over and Noah and smile. I always smile when I look him.

"Sometimes, I forget all the bad things that have happened to me. Now, I choose to think about the present." I said to Demi. She nodded.

"That's always good. You don't need the past," I stayed quiet for a second, finishing my cereal.

"Hey, my little ball of sunshine," I picked him up from Demi's arms. I scrunched my nose up at him, then he smiled for the first time.

"He's one day old and is already smiling. He's growing up too fast!" I laughed. Then, the phone rings.

"Hello?" Demi answers. I try to listen to the other side of the call.

"Really? My God, thank you so much, we will be right there." Demi says ecstatically and then hangs up.

"What was that all about?"

"Jordan, he's awake..."

________________

*JORDAN POV*

I opened my eyes. I just opened my eyes. It hurt a little because they were closed for who knows how long. I thought I died. Well, I did. I did Sealight. And I was scared because I couldn't leave Whitney alone here.

"Well, well, well. Finally woke up I see," The doctor said to me while coming into the room. I nodded, but I didn't say anything.

"How are you feeling?" He asked. I look around at the plain hospital room.

"I'm in pain, but Ill live," I said in a deep raspy voice. The doctor gave me water and some pain pills. I took them with slight difficulty.

"Well, I'll call your family."

"Wait, call my girlfriend first."

*TIME LAPSE*

A knock on the door was heard.

"Come in," I said. I saw Whitney's long blonde hair, then her beautiful face come through the door. She ran over to kiss me.

"I was so worried about you. I thought you had died," she cried into my chest.

"Well, I did, but that's besides the point because I'm here and awake," I smiled, "I miss you so much and -" I looked down and Whit's not pregnant anymore.

"What?" She asked confused.

"Did you have a miscarriage? Did your dad hurt our baby?" I yelled. I was more than angry, I was infuriated.

"Babe, calm down. Demi, come in please." She said. Demi steps to the door with the baby in her arms.

"Is that...?" I ask in shock.

"Mhm," Whitney smiled. Demi handed him over to her.

"B-but you were only five months. How?" I was just fully confused.

"Apparently, I was pregnant before realizing it. I was up most of the 8 month mark. he was kicking me, so the doctor said that he would have to be removed, so we did." She looks down at Noah, then handed him over to me.

"I'm a daddy," I cried.

"The best daddy ever," she said back to me. I looked down at his angelic face.

"He's my angel..."
_____________

Okay so this is like the shortest chapter I've ever written, but the book is almost done. I know, I know, I'm sad too. This chapter was just a filler, so yeah.