Chapter 26- Together

*demi POV*

I paced the living room, anxiety running through my body, waiting for Jordan to get here. Why would someone want to kidnap a 16-year-old kid, carrying a kid? Most importantly, who would want to do that? Finally, there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked. You always have to be sure. It could be the kidnapper.

"Jordan!" I sighed out of relief and open the door. He came and hugged me. I hugged him tightly back. Whitney means so much to both of us.

"So, what's going on?" He asked. We sat on the couch instead of standing.

"Honestly, I don't know. I let Whitney go over to your house, but she obviously didn't make it. About 20 minutes later I get a knock on the door. No one was there, but there was a note that said 'if you care so much, why did you let her leave the house by herself? Big mistake...' " I told him. He was scared, I can tell.

"Well let's call 911 then" he took his phone from his back pocket and started dialing.

________________

*Whitney pov*

I woke up in a bedroom. The bedroom that looked strangely familiar.

"Good morning..." a voice says. I can't see him. This is legitimately scaring me.

"Where am I?" I ask.

"You don't remember?" The voice says. I started to think, but nothing is coming to me.

"Just, why am I here? Who are you? Where's Demi?" There were so many questions left unanswered.

"This is your old room. Here's your bed, your desk, the curtains, the wallpaper."

"Why in the hell am I here?" Ask once again. This time in disgust, "Who are you?"

"I didn't want to give you up..." he stepped out. Dad... "but I did."

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU BRING ME HERE?" I yelled. He ran up and grabbed my arm.

"Don't you dare use that tone with me, slut," he said, "that's right, I know you're pregnant."

"At least another murderer you bastard," I said, disgustingly. The next thing I knew, I was slapped in the face, "why am I here?" I asked once more.

"I brought you here so we can start over again! Isn't that great?" He said to me. I started to cry. The tears mixing with the hotness of my face. I wanted to make a run for it, but who am I kidding? I can't run, I'm five months pregnant.

"Dad. I need you to understand. I am pregnant. In four months, I will be giving birth to a wonderful baby boy. I can't be alone in this. I need my boyfriend. I also need Dem-"

"DONT YOU DARE SPEAK HER NAME!" he screamed.

"I need her..." I flinched.

"No, you don't. I can help father your child. And we'll live happily ever after!" He smiled. I shook my head no.

"Demi Lovato is one of the most famous people in the world. I'm sure she could find someone to find you." All he did was scoff and walk away. I need Jordan and Demi.

_____________

*Demi POV*

"Description?" The policeman asked.

"Blond hair, blue eyes, uh, about 5'3, five months pregnant. She was wearing a shirt with the boys one direction on it and blue jeans" I told them. Jordan was touching my shoulder, reassuring me.

"Thank you ma'am. We will send out a search party. Meanwhile, I need to look in places you know she might be," The man said. I nodded.

"Thank you for your time," I half smiled. They soon left and Jordan I was standing there, hopeless.

"We are going to find her. I'm sure whoever took her isn't going to let her have a baby without a doctor. And once she goes into hospital, it will be all over the news. The perks of being in the eye of the media," Jordan said. I nodded and sat down on the couch. Then, the tears started running down my face into my hands.

"What am I going to do? I can't just let her sit there, helpless with a baby on the way!" I sobbed into my own hands.

"We're not, we are going to look for her..."

"There's 1 million places she could be, Jordan" I sniffed and drink some water.

"I only know of one."

____________

*Jordan POV*

"Where is that?" Demi asked. I let out a big breath and looked up.

"... I'll drive" I grab the keys from the table and headed for the car.

"Jordan, where we going?" She asked again.

"1310 Aspen Dr." I told the GPS, and Demi.

It didn't take very long to get there. It was only two minutes away from Demi and I. We both got out of the car quietly. I ran over to the living room window and looked inside. I could see a man facing away from us, probably washing dishes.

"Demi, go look in that window on the side of the house and see if she see Whitney," I whispered to her. She nodded and walked over there. She came back around and shook her head no. I looked up, noticing window. That's probably Haradian. I picked up a small rock and threw it up at her window. After seven short seconds later, the blinds came up and the window was thrown open. There she was.

"Shhh... I'm coming to get you..." I whispered loudly She started crying but shook her head.

"No, babe. He's dangerous." She told me.

"I don't care. I'm getting you the hell out of here. Go downstairs and get your dad to go outside!" She nodded and as I said. She shut the window and eventually got downstairs. Demi and I watch the window as Whitney gave her dad excuse to go outside.

"Listen to me, you stay out here, keep a lookout for me. I'm going to run in and grab her okay?" She nodded and we both got ready. Her dad went out the back door and Whitney watched him. She gave me a hand signal and I made a run for it. I ran and grabbed her by the hand. Obviously, she's pregnant so she can't run fast.

"Where in the hell are you going with my daughter?"