Chapter 21- Warrior

Wow, you guys really don't want her to die xD even my bestfriend texted me that omg. BUT WAIT AND SEE. IT'LL BE OKAYYY

*WHITNEY POV*

I was attending X Factor for the night because it was Demi week. They were going to announce what had happened and a few people will talk about her. Including me. I didn't want to, but Simon insisted. He is such an ass, by the way. He's still putting the show on, when he knows damn well that Demi is hospitalized, and the contestants are going to have a hard time singing her songs. He also asked me back for tomorrow to sing People Like Us. I agreed to it, but I really don't want to.

"Tonight on the X Factor! The top 12 sing for your votes, America. Tomorrow we have a double elimination!Who will go home? Your votes decide. Now, let's welcome our X Factor judges!" Mario announces. The doors slowly opened and I watched the judges come out. It's really sad knowing that the 4th one can't be there. 

"Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio, and Simon Cowell!" Mario said, introducing them, "Sadly, miss Demi Lovato will not be here. She is in a coma and is in the hospital. It's undetermined when she'll wake up, so please send prayers out to her and her family. We have a family member here today, Whitney Lovato," he called me up. I got out of my seat and walked up to the stage.

"Hi," I half-heartedly smiled.

"Whitney, how are you coping?" he asked.

"Well, with the person who was the only one to help me in my time of need, barely breathing, it's hard, but we're hoping for the best. Praying she wakes up soon..." I said. Mario nodded.

"Well, her X Factor family is hoping for the best as well. You may have a seat in her chair if you'd like. No judging needed," he chuckled. I thanked him and sat in between Paulina and Kelly.

"Since Miss Lovato is out, this week is Demi week. The top 12 will be singing some of Demi's biggest hits. The first is from the over 25s, Kelly please introduce your first act," he moved off the stage and the camera moved to Kelly.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this man has worked so hard this past week, it's Jeff Gutt!" Everyone screamed for him. He walked out ready to sing.

There's an 'S' under my clothes, on my chest where nobody else can see....

Firestarter is definitely working for him.

I'm a firestarter, I'm a sweet disaster, I melt hearts like water, oh, oh!

He had finished his song and got a standing ovation.

"Wow Jeff! That was amazing, you were on spot today." Paulina siad, short, sweet, and to the point. After everyone spoke, they cut to sommercial and everyone relaxed. Kelly got up and hugged me.

"How is she?" she asked.

"Not too well. We say she's getting better to make it better, but it's actually getting worse. The pills she took messed something up in her body and she can't breathe on her own," I started to cry.

"So, it's unknown when she'll wake up?" her voice cracked and it broke my heart.

"Unknown. But, this idea was perfect. I love it."

"We wanted to do something in her honor," she said. I smiled and sat back down, waiting for the show to continue.

After a few acts had gone by, I was really impressed with all the talent. Carlito sang La La Land, which was super sexy because he sang some in spanish. Ellona sang Unbroken, and Restless Road sang Made In The USA. Alex and Sierra were up next. So far, they're definitely my favourite.