You find out he likes you |G|

Well....I officially hate my life.

Wanna know why?
Because you want to know why.
You're going to listen even if you don't want to.
Anyways....
Here's how it went.

My best friend got asked out by my crush...and she said yes. The worst part is is that she didn't even tell me I found out from the boy who has a crush on her.  Y/b/f/n knows that I like him and for that I hate her.

Grayson Dolan, my crush first and my best friends new boyfriend. I'm sitting on my bed and all I want to do is cry and throw darts at a picture                   of Y/b/f/n.

And then my phone rang, and who was it? Y/b/f/n. As much as I didn't want to answer it, I did anyways.

"What?" I say as soon as I pick up.

"Y/N I'm sorry." Y/b/f/n cooed

"For?"

"Going out with Grayson." She answered.

"Ahh, that's better." I mutter

"Seriously, I'm sorry, if it makes you feel any better I broke up with him." She says.
I felt bad, I liked him but she did too and I didn't want her to have to do that.

"Awh, why?" I sigh

"Well 1 you like him and 2 he likes you." She said.
He likes me? I know I shouldn't have but I began smiling. I wanted to scream and jump up and down right then and there.

"He likes me?" I asked hopeful I didn't hear her wrong.

"Yea."

"How did you find out?"

"He always talked about you so I asked him and he said and I quote 'I kinda like Y/N, a lot actually, sorry.' So..."

"Can I freak out?" I ask

"Go ahead."
I jumped up off the bed and threw my phone on it. I threw my hands in the air and squealed like a little girl, stomping my feet excitedly.

He likes me.

Grayson likes me.

Wait what do I do?

This is just part 1 of 2 sorry if this seemed kinda idk.....interesting.
Hope you like it anyways.

GUYS ONLY 120 DAYS UNTIL I MEET SELENA GOMEZ, I CANNOT BE MORE EXCITED, IVE WAITED SINCE LIKE 1738 TO MEET HER AND NOW I FINALLY AM!!!!! IM MEETING THE LOML.

Ok, I need to chill before I roll off my bed.

Ily, Alyssa💙💙💙