Imagine for Lauren

guys do me a favor

read superduperethan imagines, theyr realy god

xxdolanpowerxx this imagine is for you but warning this is trash

"Ethan!" you growl as he flicks another piece of popcorn into your hair.

"what?" he teases, throwing another piece of popcorn your way, you turn around, the kernel of popped salty corn bouncing off your forehead and onto the blanket you both laid under.

"I'm gonna kill you" you hiss through gritted teeth. (what is teeth gritting?$&&&&)

"oh really?" he challenges, flashing you a smirk.

you rip the blanket off your bodies, standing up and quickly snatching the bowl of popcorn out of ethans hands. he looks at you with wide eyes, and you pour the bowl of popcorn onto him.

you throw the empty bowl on his lap and make a run for it, laughing hysterically. you try running up the stairs, but you don't make it up two steps before a pair of strong arms wrap around your waist. your heart beat picks up as Ethan slams you against the wall, his lips attaching to your neck.

"Ethan" you breathe out,you try to wriggle free but he has a firm grip on our arms, pinning them to the wall behind you.

"yes Lauren?" you can feel him smirk against your skin, his warm breathe sending chills up and down your spine. he trails his lips to your jaw, nibbling on the exposed skin.

"oh my god" you whisper, you try running your hands through his hair but he pins your arms back down to the wall.

"no touching." you nod, letting out a shaky breathe.

his lips fan over yours as his hands travel up your shirt, squeezing your breasts through your bra, causing you to let out a whimper.

he finally attaches his lip to yours, hard. he pulls away, your bottom lip between his pearly white teeth. you whimper as your lip bounces back into place (um). he removed his hands from under your shirt and smirks down at you.

"next time don't dump a fucking bowl of popcorn on me princess."

🍩

ok but Jess is gonna flip when she sees this imagine is for a girl named Lauren.

Lauren Jauregui

Ethan Dolan

O T fucking P

except for selethan

alyssa:)