Imagine for Anne

The twins kicked off their tour last night, it was madness apparently. Girls were fainting and I think one girl broke her leg, but other than that, it looked like the twins had a great time, I'm so proud of them, and I'm so happy for the people that finally got to meet them, or reunite with them.
I just recently hit 500 followers, thank you so freaking much.

This one is for Anne

Thanks for being patient.

"Anne! Where are you?!?" I hear someone yell.

"I'm in Ethan's room!" I yell back

Shortly after Grayson appears in the doorway and stares at Ethan and I sitting together. Grayson tenses up.

"Anne, could I talk to Ethan alone for a second?" Grayson asks, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Um...yeah." I say as I stand up and walk out of the room, and Grayson closes the door behind me.

"What the hell dude?" I hear Ethan say.

"I should be saying that to you, what the hell bro?!?! You know that I like her!" Gray yells

"God gray, you're delusional...she likes me!"

That was true...I always really liked Ethan.

I would always hang out with Grayson if Ethan was sick or hanging out with someone else, and I guess he kinda started liking me.

I walked down the stairs and to their living room, I sat silently on the couch.

A few moments later, I heard a loud thump. I sprung off the couch immediately and ran back up the stairs.

I approached Ethan's bedroom door and I flung it open.

It took me a few seconds to analyze what was going on.

"Gray!" I ran towards him as he was laying on top of the boy I like, ready to punch him.

I bent down on my knees and gently touched grays bicep.

"Please...stop. Don't hurt your brother over me, he's your best friend."

He sighed and stood up. I helped Ethan up and held his hand.

"See bro?" Ethan says lifting our hands into the air,"I'm sorry."

"No, it's fine. I shouldn't have gotten jealous. You guys like each other...its ok."

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Yeah I'm fine." He shrugs and walks out of the room.

I sigh,"I'm gonna go talk to him." I give Ethan a kiss and follow after Grayson.

He walks downstairs and I run to catch up with him.

"Hey, Grayson please wait."

"What? Can you just leave me alone?" He snaps, turning around to face me.

"I just wanted to say sorry."

"Whatever. I know you're not." He mumbles.

"Yes i am. I care about you,ok?" I say raising my voice a little,"I wanted to make sure you were ok, because I care, because I fucking care. You're probably my best friend. You're always there for me, you make me laugh when I'm sad. You care about me. And I care about you, so please don't be upset!" I say.

He doesn't say anything for a while,"ok, but just know that no matter what Ethan does to you, or you to do him, I'll always be here."

"I know gray, thank you."

"C'mere." He opens his arms, I engulfed him in the biggest hug. I smiled as he hugged me back.

"I love you gray."

"I love you too." He whispers.