truth or dare |g|

hi, this is an imagine for once.

"ok..." Grayson smirks, rubbing his calloused hands together, he glances around our circle of friends, until his eyes land on me.

"y/n!" his smirk grows even wider,"truth or dare?" he asks, his voice laced with amusement.

"dare" I smile, confidently.

"alright" he runs his tongue across his teeth and nods mischievously,"I dare you to kiss me."

fuck he's so hot.

heat instantly rises to my cheeks, as the room fills with 'oohs' and 'awws'

my stomach flips as he leans across the middle of the circle. he balances
on his knees and he smirks at
me as his lips come closer to
me.

his breathe fans across my lips, and his hand makes its way around the back of my neck, my skin tingling from his touch.

before I know it his soft lips come in contact with mine.

I kiss back and he presses his lips harder to mine. I lean back and he runs his hands up and down my thigh.

"mmm" he softly groans against my lips. he runs his tongue across my bottom lip, and I pull away.

"nuh uh" I whisper, his head hangs low and he sits back down, a sigh escaping his lips.

"ummmm." one of my friends mumbles awkwardly,"we're gonna go" she says, pushing herself off the ground, her knees popping. (I cringe when that happens) the rest of
our friends get up and exit the room in a rush.

I look over at Grayson, he's leaned back on his arms and his legs crossed.

"sooo..." he mumbles awkwardly, looking at his feet.

"sooo..." I echo ,"why'd you do that?" I ask crossing my legs.

"isn't it obvious?" he looks up from his feet and looks into my eyes, a smile on his face.

my lips tug into a smirk, I stood up, and walked towards him. I stared
down at him as I sat on his lap.

"y/n, what are you doing?"

"isn't it obvious?" I mock, a smirk still plastered on my face.

he smiles and looks down at my lips before looking back up into my eyes.

I attach my lips to his, and he sits up, gripping my waist. our lips moved in sync, and I moved my legs so I was straddling his lap.

he ran his tongue across my lip once again and I opened my mouth slightly.

my hands wandered through his hair, tugging at the ends.

a groan escaped his lips, and he pulled away.

"I like you." he blurts.

"isn't is obvious?" I smirk, my lips crashing against his once again.

part 2???

Grayson turns me the fuck on.

fuck me already

alyssa💙💙💙