Imagine for Jackie

Guys I am 8 followers away from 500!! It would be so dope (ew y did I just use dope in a sentence ) if I reached 500 by the end of the day, it may seem like all I care about is followers, but I'm beyond happy with the 492 that I got, thank you all💙💙

Now Jackie please don't be mad at me, I have made you wait so long and I apologize, hopefully, if you're reading this, you like it. I love you Jackie.

I don't know if you guys have heard but this molly girl tweeted at Grayson and it caused a shit ton of drama...

Jackies POV

@MollyO'Malia: @GraysonDolan ANSWER MY DMS

Oh so he's talking to other girls while he is with me?

And he didn't even tell me about it.

I sit up from Grayson's bed and make my way out of his room and to the kitchen, where he was making breakfast.

"So you want to tell me who this 'Molly' girl is?" I say crossing my arms.

He turns around,"who's Molly?" He furrows his eyebrows

"Don't play dumb with me Grayson, I know you're talking to another girl."

"Where did you get that idea?" He asks

"From Molly herself." I respond.

"Ok wait." He puts his hand out,"who's Molly?"

"Are you fucking serious?!?" I turn around and run into his room again, I look the door. I hear banging on the door as I change out of my pajamas. I open the door and see him standing there.

"Where are you going?" He asks, sounding annoyed.

"Home." I say, I turn to walk away, but he grabs my elbow.

"CAN YOU TELL ME WHY YOURE SO FUCKING MAD AT ME?!?!! WHO THE HELL IS MOLLY?!!!?" He screams

"SHES YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND!!" I yell as a tear falls down my cheek

His face softens,"new girlfriend? Jackie, what are you talking about? please tell me, i don't want you to be upset."

I pull my phone out of my pocket and show him the tweet.

He sighs,"Jackie, she was trying to talk to me, we're not actually talking, this is the first time I've ever heard of her. I promise."

I sniffle,"really?"

"Yes, really. I would never do anything like that to you." He pulls me into a hug.

"I love you." He says

"I love you too." I said.

Before any of you rip my head off, I have nothing against Molly, and I have nothing against her talking to Grayson, they can do whatever the fuck they want it's their life, not mine. I just thought I should use this because I had a request about jealousy and it kinda worked out pretty good.

If your confused about who Molly is just comment and I'll explain,ok?

Alrighty, peace Alyssa 💙💙💙