april |g|

this is part 2 to see you later, sorry if your name is April lol.

it was 2 am. it's been 5 hours since Grayson left to go to his "meeting"

and I sat at the bottom of the staircase waiting for him to come home. with my head in my hands I looked up at the door as I heard the door jam click.

the door swung open, and Grayson walked in, he didn't notice me and studied his features in the mirror next to the coat rack.

his hair was a mess, sticking up in different directions, his tie was undone and the top two buttons of his shirt were unbuttoned.

his face was red and his lips were swollen, his cheeks tainted pink.

"who is she?" I asked

his face fell and he hesitantly looked over at me.

"ummm..." he scratched the back of his neck,"who is who?" he ran his hand through his hair and buttoned up the rest of his shirt. he walked towards me and sat on the bottom stair.

"I'm not stupid, just tell me the truth" I tried as hard as I could to not cry. I stared straight ahead not wanting to look him in the eyes.

he sighed and placed his hand on my thigh, I moved my leg his hand falling back to his lap.

"her name is April"

I've been gone for 8 days...oops.

just a heads up I start school on the 31st so I won't be updating for like every 5 days or so.

high school is gonna suck but hopefully I'll be ok :,))))))

this is part 2 of 2 I'm kinda leaving it up to you to decide what happens next.

if this gets 50 votes, I'll make a part 3 or maybe even a book out of this...?¿

if not I might still update idk...

wait has anyone seen ethans new layout on Twitter.

idk why but it makes me laugh...oops.

peace, alyssa💙💙💙