♡ homecoming [g] ♡

69th imagine what's good

and yes I deleted all my a/n because those are annoying and I went down like 10k reads💀

you sat in class, leaning back in your chair and staring blankly at the number 2 pencil in your hand.

you drowned out the sounds of the teacher talking, your mind wandering about more important things.

a sudden commotion of loudness floods the room, drawing you out of your day dreaming.

a huddle of football players were trying to squeeze themselves through the narrow classroom door. they were all holding a sign behind their books, but you couldn't get a clear look to see what they said.

they all marched up to the front of the class, ignoring the teachers protests.

they all glanced your way, and you shrunk down in your seat as the 40 other pairs of eyes landed on you.

and one by one, they held up the signs, each with a letter on them.

'HOMECOMING?'

you blushed as you realized what was going on, you were being asked to homecoming. you felt a tap on your shoulder and turned around to see none other than your boyfriend Grayson standing there, a bouquet of beautiful blood red roses in his hands and a small note sticking out the top with your name written on it.

Grayson beamed at you, and you scrambled out of your seat.

"y/n? will you do me the honor of going to homecoming with me?" he asked, wiggling his eyebrows and offering you the bouquet.

you took the bouquet and nodded your head,"of course" Grayson stepped toward you, wrapping his arms around you and lifting you up into the air.

"I love you" he whispered in your ear.

"I love you more" you respond as he sets you back down, the class unenthusiastically applauded, some of the girls giving you death glares.

the football players yelled out loud whoops and hollers and some even whistled.

after the room quieted down your teacher decided to speak.

"aw how cute, now get out of my class and go to the office, you'll be receiving detention for interrupting my class"

Grayson shrugged, hugged you once more and left the classroom.

his heart felt warm as he walked down the hall, a huge smiled plastered on his face.

he was finally happy.

my homecoming goals.

I don't have a date

and I'm ugly

but for some reason 3 boys like me right now.

am I popular yet.

lol I just feel like a slut.

alyssa🍆🍆🍆