You meet him |G|

I was at the salon getting my hair cut by this lady named Lisa Dolan or something.

"There you go doll, you look amazing." She turned me around in the chair and took off the cover I was wearing. My hair did look good.

I got up from the chair and went to pay her, but before I could a boy with brown hair and a hella sharp jawline walked through the entrance doors, the bells attached to it jingling.

His eyes immediately land on me and he smiles.

"Hey Gray, where's your brother?" Lisa cheers from behind the desk.

"At home, obviously."

She glares at him," Ok dear that will be 19.95." She smiles at me and I hand her my credit card.

"Hey." The boy says and waves at me.

"Hi." I reply.

He sticks his hand out, and I take it,"Um-I'm Grayson."

"Y/N." I respond

"That's a pretty name."

I smile and look down,"thank you." My cheeks heated up and I looked back up at him.

"No better feeling than making a pretty girl smile." He smirks.

"Grayson, stop flirting with my customers."

"She's not a customer mom, she's a friend now."

I smile as Lisa hands my card back to me,"Have a nice day."

As I turn to leave the boy stops me,"could I get your number?" He asks scratching the back of his neck.

Some hot guy just asked me for his number.

"Sure."

He smiles and pulls out his phone, he hands it to me and I put my number in, I have mine to him and he does the same.

"Sweet. So, I'll see you around?" He asks,blushing.

I felt pretty flirty,"Yeah....you will." I smile as I walk out the door and back to my car.

The entire way I was thinking of him.

This is ew, but I had to update cuz I love you guys. 💙💙💙

Has nothing to do with the imagine just felt like torturing you

Jk ily.

Peace, Alyssa💙💙💙