♡ don't tell [e] ♡

ok I hate it when guys cheat, but this is just an imagine okkkkk

shorty short short

guilt coursed through your veins as you stared down at ethan, his dark head of hair buried between your thighs. you tried to ignore the pleasure he was giving you. you tried to push him off.

"ethan, this isn't right" you squirmed under his touch, but his hands on your hips pushed you back down.

"of course it is! as long as you don't tell" he smirked, rubbing your clit in circular motions with his thumb.

you arched your back immediately, grabbing a handful of ethans hair.

"ok" you gulped,"i won't" but you knew this wasn't right.

"Ethan, I have to go." you say suddenly, Ethan gives you a quizzical look.

"what do you mean?"

"I mean that this, whatever it is, is over" you stand up, pulling up your pants up.

"don't go" he begs.

"don't lie, and use me for pleasure when you love someone else. I'm not like that." you say, walking out of his bedroom.

ummmm

ok so story time, there's this kid in my class, let's call him gabe, and he likes me, and I told him that I liked him and then we kissed, but he had a girlfriend and so he broke up with her and now everyone knows and thinks I'm a slut.

but he's so hot fuck me

ok

I'm done

alyssa🍩🍩🍩🍩