♡ first i love you [e] ♡

you sat at the island in ethans kitchen, your homework layed out in front of you. you bit onto your wooden number 2 pencil as the math equation mocked you. knowing you had no idea what the numbers and letters meant. you peel your glasses off of your head and slammed your pencil down, a groan escaping your lips. you ran your hands through your hair, you crossed your arms and set
them on the counter, laying your head on them.

ethan then walked into the kitchen, confused to see you in such a state. he furrowed his eyebrows and slowly walked over to you, rubbing the small of your back and sitting himself in the chair next to you.

"what's wrong babe?" he asked, you turned your head to look at him, and he layed his head on the counter, making eye contact with you.

"math. mental abuse to humans." you mumble, stuffing your face inside of your textbook,
the musty smell making you scrunch your nose and turn your head back to the side.

"this text book stinks" you state,
ethan chuckled, tucking your hair behind your ear and kissing your cheek.

"I know what will cheer you up" he smiled, he pulled his phone out of his pocket, and walked over to the iHome, plugging it in.

he went to his music and pressed "shuffle" you giggled as "I Wanna Dance With Somebody" by Whitney Houston came on.

"Whitney Houston? really?" you cock an eyebrow, ethan shrugs, "what a guy like me can't listen to some Whitney? that's sexist" he huffs, sticking out his bottom lip and crossing his arms over his bare chest. he looked so cute, standing there with his messed up hair, pouting his lip, his sweatpants hanging loosely around his waist.

"gosh you're so adorable" you smile at him,"I love you" the words slipped past your lips and ethans mouth immediately fell open, but was soon replaced with a big smile spread across his gorgeous face.

did you really just say that?

you sat there nervously,
wondering what he would say to that, you cleared your throat and looked down at your lap,"sorry" you mumble,"it just slipped out"

"no! no! don't be sorry." ethan exclaimed, "I love you too" he whispered, coming up behind you and wrapping his arms around your waist, " I love you so so much y/n/n" he kissed your cheek and you spun around in your chair and smashed your lips onto his. no words could describe what you were feeling, your body felt warm, and you felt at home because the boy you loved, loved you back.

alyssa:)