Moving on |E|

I love Ethan.

It seems as if everywhere I go he's there.

It's been 4 weeks and I still can't get that fucker out of my mind.

He's the one who should be missing me.

He's the one who cheated.

I felt a lump start to develop on my throat and I wanted to get out as soon as possible.

I turned around and made it to the back door as fast I could.

This place reminds me so much of him.

As soon as a flung the door open, there he was.

My heart sank at the sight of him. I tried my hardest to keep myself from crying, but it didn't work.

Tears started to fall down my face.

"Y/N..." He said as he saw me.

I shook my head and tried to pull the door open, but he grabbed a hold of my wrist before I had the chance.

"What Ethan?!?!" I cried, my voice cracking.

"I need to talk to you-"

I interrupted him,"NO! NO YOU DONT!!!"

"Y/N please just listen." He sounded frustrated.

"No, you listen to me..." I whisper as I look into his beautiful brown eyes that I was and still am in love with,"you broke me, you broke my heart, Ethan"
(What up Carrie Diaries reference??)

"I know I did, I broke my own."his eyes looked glossy, like he was gonna cry too.my heart broke again at the sight.

"I don't know what I did wrong, everything I did was for you. I sacrificed all of my time for you, I put your needs above mine.why?because I loved you.i gave you everything I had, and you just threw it all away, like I never meant anything to you, and I'm sitting here wondering what I did wrong, when I didn't do anything wrong.it was all you." I choke out, looking down and playing with my fingers,"and I'm done, I'm done hurting.so please leave me be while I'm moving on.i love you."

I quickly wipe my tears away and I left him there.i left the boy that I was supposed to marry and have kids with and eventually grow old with.i left the boy that I promised I would always love and cherish.i left the boy that I thought was the love of my life.and it hurt.it hurt like hell.

I have a love/hate relationship with sad imagines.

They break my heart, but I know it's never gonna happen, so it's ok.

Go check out my fanfics, they're not the best but at least they're something to read.

Hope you enjoyed.

Goodnight, Alyssa💙💙

Also while you're at it, you should go check daddiesof1999 new fanfics cuz I just did and they're lit.

Omg I love her sm.

Ok bye!!!