boner |e|

hi

you and ethan were assigned a school project to do together,  you had both agreed to work on it as his house after school. you and ethan laid side by side on his bed, your text books sprawled out in front of you.

ethan sighs,"do you want anything to drink or something?" he asks crawling off his bed, you looked up from your laptop

"just some water please" you smile,"thank you" you say as he walks out of the door.

a couple minutes later he comes back with a bowl full of popcorn, and two glasses of water, he sets the bowl of popcorn down on his nightstand and carefully hands you one of the glasses of water.

"thank you very much" you smile, bringing the glass to your lips. the cool liquid runs down your throat, downing half of the glass.

ethan runs his hand through his hair and takes the glass of water out of your hands, setting it down next to the bowl of popcorn.

he plops down on his bed, his glass of water still in his hand, the water splashes everywhere, soaking your white jeans.

"oh shit sorry" he mutters, he sets the glass down on the nightstand and gets up from the bed. he comes back with a towel in his hand.

"here use this" he offers you the towel, and you wipe your pants off, along with his grey bedding.

"ummm, do you have any sweatpants i can wear?" you ask shyly, a blush creeping onto your soft cheeks.

ethan smirks, walking over to his dresser and pulling open the top drawer, tossing you a pair of grey adidas sweatpants,"there you go"

"thanks" you say, "wheres the bathroom?" you ask, climbing off his bed.

"you can change in here." he shrugs,"going downstairs to the bathroom would waste too much time, we dont want that do we?" he smirks, flopping onto his perfectly made bed.

you blushed,"ummmm ok"

"dont worry i wont look" he winks, he grabs one of his pillows and covers  his eyes.

you hurriedly pull off your pants, revealing your black lace underwear. you pick up the pair of sweatpants ethan gave you and pull them on. the came past your ankles, you looked like one of those "gangstas" that wore their pants too low.

"ok im done" you say looking up at ethan, only to see him close his eyes quickly, you blush, knowing he looked at you changing. you ignore it and fold your white pants, shoving them into your backpack.

you sat on the bed next to ethan, and he turned away from you, his hand hovering over his...area.

heat instantly rose to your cheeks as you realized that he had a boner.

"ummm, ethan? do you need some help with that?" you smirk.

he looks over at you with wide eyes, and suddenly smashes his lips against yours

lol do y'all want a part two?

im gonna try to write a couple imagines today, or until i reach 100 parts

school starts this week

not excited

especially because im a freshman

how exciting!!!1!1!!!2

lmaooo, alyssa