Dreams |G|

Read this while listening to the song above.

"You're leaving?" I ask, my voice cracking. I could feel the tears well up in my eyes, and a lump in my throat. I tried to look up at him, but I just couldn't. It hurt too much. After all that we've been through, he was leaving me, for a city. A stupid city. The more I thought the more and more I wanted to cry.

Grayson lifts my chin up with his index finger and stares deep into my eyes,"don't you dare cry. don't cry over me. i am not worth it." he says.

"but you are." I choke out,"i love you so much, i had the time of my life with you. i don't want you to go. please don't do this."

"believe me i don't want to, i am doing what is best for you and me. i can't stay here preventing you from living your life. this is my dream, baby. you helped me get here. i love you so much. don't waste your time on me, get out and live your life, please." he takes my hand in his and places a kiss on my forehead.

it stung.i was loosing him.i was shaking from all the crying. Grayson wraps his arms around me.

"it's all going to be alright,i promise." he whispers, rocking me back and forth.

"no it's not." i say

"i don't know if I'll ever get over you, but you need to promise me you will find someone that makes you happy,ok?promise me that you'll be ok." his eyes wear glossy with tears.this was hard for him too. he kisses my lips.

"i love you Y/N, i love you so fucking much,promise me."

i had to do it for him.i had to do what he would want.what would make him happy.

"i promise." i whisper in his ear.

"can I ask you something?" I say

"ask me anything." he says

"will you promise me to make all your dreams come true?" a tear rolls off my cheek and onto his shoulder.

"i promise, it'll be all for you." he says.

he squeezes me tight for the last time and kisses my lip for the last time. this is it,this is the end, exactly the thing I didn't want to see.

it wasn't supposed to be like this, we were supposed to travel together we were supposed to grow old together.

"ill never forget you." he said,"ever."

"i love you." i sob

"i love you too." he responds, he backs up, he lets go of my hand and i let it fall to my side. i could feel myself about to break.dont leave.i need him.

"goodbye." he waved, picking up his bags and walking through the gate to the plane.

"goodbye." i cry.

and i am left there in the middle of an airport, tears rolling down my face and the love of my life leaving.but i had to do what i promised him i would do,no matter how hard it was,i had to move on,for him.

Dude, I cried writing this no joke.

I updated!!!! It's a miracle.

I love you guys.

Spring break is in 2 weeks, turn up!!!

Peace, Alyssa 💙 💙