♡clingy much? - g♡

look at my baby boy :):

for leila★

@-sunkissedolans

you rolled over in bed, stretching your arms out as far as they could, smacking your hand against grayson's bed frame.

you furrowed your eyebrows and pulled your hand away, rubbing it with your other one. you looked to your side, expecting to see grayson's beautiful face, but you were greeted with nothing but a grey pillowcase.

you threw the covers off of you and got out of bed, your hair falling into place (unless you're lucky and have short hair😩). you trotted downstairs in grayson's loosely fitting white champion sweatshirt.

you heard voices, trying to be polite, you kept as quiet as you could because you didn't want to disrupt. (i'm not actually this polite, i stomp down the stairs like an elephant.)

you could tell the voices were coming from your kitchen, so you made your way, still trying to be as quiet as you could.

as you got closer to could tell the voice belonged to grayson, your boyfriend. what you didn't expect was what he was saying into the phone.

"i don't know man," he sighs, "she's just so clingy sometimes, it drives me insane."

the words broke your heart, and you knew they were about you and without saying anything or making any sound, you trotted back upstairs. when you got back upstairs you got changed as quickly as you possibly could. you didn't want to be too clingy and stick around grayson. as you finished changing, you grabbed your phone and car keys off of grayson's nightstand, and flew down the stairs and out the door, making a clear attempt to slam it. hard.

you were hurt. you thought grayson loved your company, and you thought grayson would always be happy around you. but he didn't want clingy, so you were gonna give him the exact opposite. it would make him happy you thought.

the drive back to your house felt weird. grayson was running through your thoughts and you wanted to turn back around to his house to see him. but you didn't want to be clingy either.

when you got home, you checked your phone to see if you had any notifications from grayson. unfortunately, you didn't. which broke your heart just a little.

you climbed into your comfy bed, letting your blankets engulf you in a cloud of comfort. grayson's words kept running through your mind as you wondered what you did to make him think you were being clingy. you felt a tear roll down your cheek. grayson was your whole world, and he was annoyed of you.

you left yourself drift off to sleep, waking up again 30 minutes later, not bothering to check your phone as you climbed into the shower. the shower was where you thought about everything and even had pointless conversations with yourself. (i can't be the only one who does that lol, sometimes i'll even like rehearse fights lmao.)

you climbed out 20 minutes later and dressed yourself once again, walking downstairs to find your mom in the kitchen, looking like she was getting ready to go somewhere.

"going somewhere?" you ask, causing your mom to perk up.

"shopping. you wanna come dear?" she offers, grabbing her keys off the kitchen counter.

"is that even a question? hell yeah i wanna go shopping."

you and your mom climbed into her car, you were phone less, but it didn't matter. and you set off for the mall. where you would spend 5 hours just shopping for clothes neither of you needed, to be honest.

your mom drove you two back home, dropping you off so she could go grocery shopping, she knew that if she took you, you'd want to buy everything in the store. which wasn't exactly untrue.

you walked in and made your way to the back door, sliding it open and letting your dog out so he could do his business. you didn't want a repeat of what happened last time you left him inside for too long. (sorry if you don't actually have a dog, it's just for the imagine!)

you heard a knock at the door seconds later, causing you to whip your head around. you walked up to the door, and opened it, to be faced with a worried looking grayson.

you rolled your eyes, not wanting to talk to him, and went to close the door, but his big hand pushed it back open.

"leila baby, what's wrong? why have you been ignoring me?" his voice says as he pushes his way inside.

you shrug, "didn't want to come off as clingy" you squeak, your voice cracking as you look down to the hardwood floors of your warm home. grayson's eyes softened as he realized what you were talking about.

"oh leila..." he trails off, his voice soft, "i didn't mean it baby. being away from you all day i realized how much i need you around. i missed you so god damn much and it was barely 6 hours. being clingy all you fucking want baby, i need it. and i need you. forever, i love you." he says, a tear escaping his eye and landing into his cheek, "i'm sorry i was being stupid."

he meant it from the bottom of his heart, he never knew he could miss someone so much. you were his addiction, and he never ever wanted to be away from you for that long ever again.

you thought about his words for a while, but you forgave him, not wanting to cause any trouble or a fight. he spread out his arms for a hug and you went in, embracing him.

"quit being a jackass." you litter into his chest.

he chuckles, "i promise baby girl." he pulls away from the hug and gently places his lips on yours, "i love you."

you smile, "i love you too."

grayson smiles back at you, "now let's watch some movies and cuddle all day! be my little spoon." he says, jumping over your couch.

you laughed. who could stay mad at that goofball? you ran up to your room, telling grayson you were going to get your phone. you checked your notifications, to see you had 133 missed calls from grayson and over 700 texts.

you smiled to your self, running back downstairs to enjoy a movie marathon with the love of your life.

hiiii

this imagine took for. ever. i'm so sorry, i just wanted to make sure myself and you guys liked it!

comment any imagine ideas you have, or inbox me if you would like a request!

also be sure to follow me on twitter:

comment your username and i'll be sure to follow you back!

thank you for reading!♡