Valentine's Day |E|

"Ethan, where are you taking me?" I ask, annoyed

"Somewhere special." he smirks as he continues to walk farther and farther.

THIS FUCKER.

I shake my head, "Seriously, tell me where we're going."

"Y/N, it's Valentine's Day, let me surprise you." He had a point. I should stop being a bitch.

We reached the middle of a field. A blanket had been placed, with candles all around it, in the shape of a heart. It was beautiful.

"Awwww,babe, you did this?"

"Yes, all for  you." he says and places a kiss on my forehead,"C'mon, let's lay down." He walks towards the blanket, and I follow him, laying down on it. I lay my head on his chest and he wraps his long arms around my torso.

The sun was setting, which sent an array of purple and pink through the clouds. This was the best. Spending Valentine's Day with the boy I love, just us two as we watch the beautiful sun set, couldn't ask for anything better.

"God, I love you." I whisper, turning my head to look at him.

"I love you more." he replies, kissing my forehead again.

I smile and look away.

And I enjoy this moment. This moment I would never get back. It was one-of-a-kind. I sat there and thought of how happy he makes me, and I couldn't help but cry.

He noticed,"Baby?Why are you crying?" he asks,concerned.

"You. You're amazing. I don't know what I would do without you,Ethan. I love you so freaking much."

He smiles and exhales,"I feel the same about you. I love you."

I smirk,"I know you do."

YO listen I know Valentine's Day was yesterday, but this is a really cute imagine I wanted to share with you.

Selena is slaying the Grammys right now. Shes trended on Twitter like seven times now.

Vote if you want a Grayson one, I don't know if I want to do one.

I love you guys.

19 away from 1k. Y'all are amazing.

Did any of you see Ethan's snapchat story. That boy can fuck me anyday.

Peace, A

l

y

s

s

a