♡ try [g] ♡

you stared at your bright phone screen, scrolling through a random girls Instagram feed, you found her because fans were commenting about her.

you could see why. she was gorgeous, big brown eyes, long brown hair, clear skin with freckles that littered her nose. her eyebrows were perfectly plucked, not too thick and not too thin. her lips, were pink and plump, your small lips were nothing compared to hers. all of her clothes fit her perfectly, hugging her curvy frame. while the clothes you wore didn't fit you nearly as well. she was any guys dream girl. every thing about her was perfect, from her head to her feet.

you would never be like her, you would never have thousands of likes on your photos and comments telling you how gorgeous you were. all you got were comments saying you were such a slut, and that Grayson deserved better. better being the girl on your screen, and as you continued to scroll through her feed, you felt insecure about anything you could possibly be insecure about. your nose, your weight, your chin, your lips, your eyes, your body, your thighs. they were all nagging at you, making you feel like a washed up soda can.

you were an eye sore.

salty tears streamed down your soft cheeks, you locked your phone, throwing it beside you. you sat against the headboard of the bed and brought your face to your knees. using the sleeves of Grayson's grey sweater to wipe your tears away.

your sniffles and sobs were the only sound you could hear, you couldn't even hear Grayson stomp up the stairs of your guys' apartment, you didn't notice him standing at the bedroom doorway, his heart breaking as he saw the beautiful girl he loved so much, sitting there crying. she looked so hopeless to him, like she had given up, she looked so weak. the sight was most unbearable for him. tears threatened to spill out of his eyes too.

you felt a dip in the bed, looking up to see the beautiful sight that was Grayson.

"babygirl, what's wrong?" he asked, his voice filled with concern.

"I- I'm ugly" you stuttered, another loud sob escaping past your lips.

the words caught Grayson off guard, he was confused on how a girl so perfect could think such a thing of herself. it hurt him to know that the girl that he loved so much didn't even love herself.

"w-what?" he asked, a tear slipping down his cheek, he scooted closer to you, wrapping an arm around your small frame.

"you heard me." you mumbled,"I'm ugly, just face it." you shrugged, bringing the sleeve of your sweater  back up to your eyes.

"are you serious? do you not see yourself? you're so god damn beautiful, where is this coming from?"

"i am grayson, I don't look like any of those girls on Instagram, with perfect makeup and symmetrical faces. I'm trash" grayson swore he could feel his heart fall into his stomach as those words left your mouth.

he couldn't believe it, how could you not see how beautiful you are?

"that's bullshit y/n, I don't want those girls on insta, I want you, you and your imperfections and you and your ways of making me smile. you and and your perfect lips have put me into a trance and your body that I love to have under mine while I listen to your beautiful voice moan my name. who cares if your makeup doesn't look like theirs, in fact you don't need any at all. you are beautiful. just the way you are, you don't even have to try."

you looked up at grayson, his hazel orbs staring deep into your eyes, you looked down again, and he used his pointer finger to lift your chin up to look at him.

"you are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my entire life and I'm so lucky to have found a girl like you." he whispered softly, leaning into press a soft kiss on your perfect lips.

"I love you" he said," you don't even have to try."

alyssa:)