Cake |E|

I watch as Grayson places the plate on the small metal catapult, I watch as he pulls it back and let's it go, nailing Ethan right in the face.

I chuckle to myself, and screams of the teenage girls and guys fill my ears.

I turn around and walked backstage, ready to help Ethan clean himself up.

"Good luck out there Alex." I say as I spot backstage, jumping up and down.

"Thanks." He laughs.

The twins leave the stage and Alex walking on, the building exploding with roars from the crowd.

"Hey babe." Ethan says, giving me a kiss.

"You got frosting on my lip." I laugh.

"Oh sorry about that." He winks.

I sit down in a nearby chair as they pose for a picture, which they would later post on Instagram.

I make my way to the bathroom and get a rag wet, shortly Ethan walks in.

My eyes scan over him as I watch hi take his shirt off.

I tag the rag and wipe his face off, kissing his lips afterwards. He does his hair again really quick.

"Alright, which shirt should I wear?" He asks holding up a tank-top and a t-shirt. The tank top was white, and had the word "Seattle" spread across it in blue letters.

"This one." I say taking the tank top out of his hands.

"Ok. Thanks" he pulls it over his head quickly and places a kiss on my lips,"when tour is over, we should come back to Seattle, I love it here."

"Yeah we should."

We walk out of the bathroom and I smile as I watch them walk back out on stage.

I'm so proud.

I already know the twins are gonna love here in Washington. To be honest, it's really pretty here.

Can't wait for tomorrow's show.

Later alligators, Alyssa💙💙