Imagine for Madisyn

i hate lady gags new song.

MadisynWilson13 hey;)))

DSWives on Twitter ayeeee

your eyes slowly peeled open, a yawn escaping your lips, the room lit by the ray of sunlight escaping from your thin white curtains. your arms spread out like a disabled flamingo as you stretched, arching your back. you yawned again and glanced at your alarm clock.

8:52 am

"shit" you curse to yourself as you know you're about to be late to your first college class.

you rip your comforter off your body and fling yourself out of your bed, nearly tripping over your feet.

you ran over to your dresser pulling out (;)) a pair of shorts and a white crop top. ( I obviously don't know whether or not if there's a dress code in college lol)
you slip your shirt on over your head (idk why but pretend you sleep in your bra lol) and pulling your shorts over your legs. you run over to your closet, slipping on a pair of white sandals. you run across your apartment to your bathroom. you grab the brush that was sitting on the counter and comb it roughly through your blonde hair. you quickly splash your face with water and glance at the clock mounted on the bathroom wall.

8:55

you grab a towel and dry your face off, applying a thin layer of concealer and mascara. you brush your teeth, and run back to your room, grabbing your bag and your phone. you unlock your phone to look at the time

9:02

8 minutes. you sigh, luckily you had enough time to make it to class. maybe. if you didn't get lost.

you grab your keys off your kitchen counter, stepping out of your apartment. you put the key in lock and turn until you hear a satisfying "click"

you run down the hallway to the elevator pressing the button
multiple  times as you stood impatiently.

"c'mon c'mon c'mon" you mutter to yourself.

as soon as the elevator doors open your eyes widen as you see the person you least expected to be standing there,looking at his phone.

"Grayson?" you ask, dumbfounded. his head snapped up to lock eyes with you. his mouth fell open as he stepped aside for you. you hesitantly stepped into the elevator, pressing the button to take you down to the lobby.

you hadn't seen him since freshman year of high school, apparently he dropped out to focus on his "career".

the doors of the elevator closed and you both stood there in an awkward silence.

should you say something?

"listen I-" you both start at the same time, you let out a little laugh, along with him.

damn could this get any more awkward?

and why does it feel like it's taking 1738 years for the elevator to get to the lobby?

"you go first." you say, giving him a small smile.

he sighs and stuffs his hands into his pockets.

"it's just good to see you again best friend"

but deep down Grayson knew that he wanted you to be more than that. you wanted him to be more than that too.

"I missed you Mads, looks like we'll be spending the next four years together, so that's good"

you nod, smiling down at the elevator floor.

"why is this elevator taking so long?" you ask, pressing the lobby button again.

"so I can do this." he says, grabbing the sides of your face and smashing his lips to yours.

this year might not suck after all

                          🍩

ew what is this

chit.

1 imagine down 65 more to go jk idk lol

why does Ethan suddenly have a mole on his chin too?¿🤔🤔🤔

damn fake fans must have it hard

guys go read dolanempire imagines they're so good omg

alyssa