Broken |G|

"I can't believe you Y/N!" He yells, his eyes watery.

No. Please don't cry.

"Gray, I'm so sorry." I say softly, tears running down my face.

"Sorry doesn't cut it, Y/N, you played me. I can't believe I actually thought you were different. You stole my heart. And then you broke it." He whispers, sitting down on the couch. He sniffles.

What did I do?

"Gray, I gave the money back."

"I know you did, but that doesn't change the fact that you had no interest in me before you were offered a wad of cash. From my own dad." He looks up, and a tear rolls down his perfect cheek.

I hurt him.

"I didn't mean to hurt you...I love you." I sniffle, wiping a tear off my face.

"Bullshit. You can drop the act now." His voice cracks,"goodbye Y/N." He gets off the couch and heads to the front door,"you can leave." Another tear escapes his beautiful brown eyes.

I'm so sorry.

"Can you just let me explain?" I beg

"I already know what happened no need to explain."

"Fine but just know that I gave the money back to your dad because I couldn't do that to you. And I told him that I couldn't take it because the best things in life are free, and you're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

I walk towards the door, I stand up on my tippy toes and give him one last kiss on the cheek.

I'm about to walk out of the door when he wraps his arm around my waist and hugs me, I hug him back.

"I'm so fucking sorry, hopefully one day you can forgive me. I love you." I whisper in his ear,"I never wanted this to happen."

I pull away from the hug and straighten my jacket,"goodbye."

I step out of the door,"wait." I hear him say. He sighs and looks down.

"Grayson, I wouldn't trade you for
the world. You're hilarious, kind, outgoing. You're the reason I would always wake up with a smile on my face, you mean everything, and no amount of money could take you away from me, because you are one of a kind. You're irreplaceable. I was so stupid, and now you mean the absolute world to me. You're the first boy I've ever told I love you to. Because I do. I'm so fucking in love with you. You have no idea. Seeing you hurt because of me is making me hate myself, and I'm so so so so sorry." By now I was sobbing.

"I can't lose you."

He engulfed me in a hug and wiped my tears away,"I forgive you." He said

I smiled and pulled away from the hug and smashed my lips onto his.

He looked down at me,"what?" I asked

"I love you too."

So this is inspired by t story Job, I find this imagine kind of stupid, because logically this would never ever happen.

Peace and Blessings,
Alyssa💙