♡ wisdom teeth ♡

what's good

this imagine is for dolansbup_

let's gooooooooo

you, grayson  and your mom were sitting in the waiting room, waiting for your name to be called. 

the tv played in the background, the world news taking about some mosquitoes that make babies look weird.

your fingers were laced through Graysons and you gave it a gentle squeeze.

your heart beat would pick up with every nurse that walked through the doors to the operation rooms.

you watched as one lady with short brown hair and glasses perched on top of her head walked through the doors. a file in her hands. she opened up the file and glanced your way.

"Natalie" she said, a warm smile plastered on her face.

you stood up, along with your mom and Grayson.

he kissed your forehead,"don't worry, you'll do great Nat"

"thank you" you mumbled, wrapping your arms around his waist.

"come on sweetheart" your mother said, swinging her big black purse over her arm.

you pulled away from the hug with Grayson, he kissed your cheek once more and you walked off with your mom and the lady to the operation rooms.

you came out, one hour later, the brown haired lady pushing you in a wheelchair.  she wheeled you out into the waiting room and you smiled as you spotted Grayson, looking up at you with a smile on his face. one of the gauze fell out of your mouth and a small giggle escaped your blood encrusted mouth.

the lady and your mom helped stand you up out of the wheelchair and Grayson walked over to you.

"hey baby" you muttered, the gauze making it difficult for you to speak.

it didn't hurt, you had no idea what was going on or if this was even real life.

"I can't feel my lips." you mumbled, touching your lips, accidentally slipping your finger inside your mouth, making you gag as one of the gauze hit the back of your throat.

you spit the gauze out immediately, and they fell to the waiting room floor.

"babe!" gray exclaimed, a laugh escaping his lips.

"get me new onesssss!!!" you shouted, throwing your arms in the air.

your mom rushed over to you, a bag of white paper-like substance inside.

she opened the bag and sat you down, giving a pair of new gauze.

your mom said thank you to the dentist office and walked you and Grayson out of the building.

"woahhhhh, it's chilly out here" you said, ducking your head to climb into the car. Grayson sat next to you, placing his hand on your thigh.

"no" you spit, removing his hand.

your mom started the car and started driving down the freeway.

"mom! weeee haf tooo go to the dentissst to get my teef out!" you gasped.

"hunny we already went"

"nooooo! your lying, lying is a sin mom!" you pout, crossing your arms.

"no I'm not"

"I'm not talking to you" you say, looking out the window.

"MOM! DONT GO SO FAST, DO YOU WANT TO KILL ME!!"

"shhhh, calm down Nat." Grayson coos, running his hands through your hair.

"my names Natalie. na-ta-lee, not Nat, I'm not a bug."

Grayson chuckled,"i love you princess" he cupped your cheeks and kissed your forehead

"I'm a princess??!?" you asked with wide eyes.

"mmhmmm" Grayson hummed, stuffing his face into your neck.

"then where's my castle?!?? are we going to my castle????!"

"we sure are"

you lit up with excitement,"oh. my. God. my life's amaaaaaaazinggg"

Alyssa what is this.

shit

hey

I made an attempt to make this like the wisdom teeth video but failed.

oops.

Alyssa:)