Adventure |G|

"You're coming with me!" Grayson yells as he enters the room, he walks over to me at the counter and rips my phone out of my hands. He sticks it in the air and stands on his tippy toes, he smirks down at me and I give him a glare.

My hands fly in the air as I try to get my phone back.

"Hey!! Give it!!" I whine like a 5 year old.

"No." Grayson responds, he turns on his heel and walks out of the kitchen and into his room, I follow him, wanting to get my phone back.

"Gray, give me my phone back please." I extend my hand, trying to get my phone out of his grasp.

"We're going on an adventure, that doesn't include your phone." He waves my phone in my face, and I reach up to try and grab it, my effort failing, he laughs at me and I cross my arms over my chest.

"What about your phone?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"I'm not bringing mine either." He shrugs.

He walks towards his closet and pulls out a grey tank top, I watch him as he pulls his shirt over his head in that hot guy way.

"Damn." I whisper to myself.

"What was that?" He asks with a smug smile.

"Oh nothing." I say

"Well I'll leave you to get changed." He walks towards me and kisses my forehead. He opens the door and steps out, closing it behind him.

I head over to my suitcase and pull out a tank top, a pair of nikes, and a pair of yoga pants.

Once I finish changing I throw my hair up into a ponytail and secure it with an under armour headband.

Grayson whistles as I step out of his room.

I blush and look down at my feet,"let's go you goof."

"Alright, let's go." He throws his arm over my shoulder and leads us toward the door. He closes it and locks it and turns back to me, he takes my hand and intwines  our fingers.

I sigh happily and smile at him.

"What?" He laughs, looking over at me.

"I love you Grayson Bailey Dolan."

"I love you,too." He lifts up our hands and kisses the back of mine, making me  giggle

"But you don't understand, I love you for you. I love how at any moment you are down to go on an adventure and how you make me come with you because you know how much I love them. I love when you get mad at me for beating you in Mario Kart,ok? I love you a lot." I say.

"I'm flattered," he jokes,"but I'm afraid that I love you more." He leans over and kisses me, he rests his head on mine and smiles at me.

I'm so glad I fell in love with you.

Ugh, that last line is me af, I love him and E so much. I can't wait to meet them on tour.

I hope you guys enjoyed this imagine, if you liked it please comment,  and I'll do more like this one.

Have a good weekend, Alyssa💙💙💙💙