Luke Imagine

Requested**
Sorry I'm kind of jumping into this shit so yeah sorry bout that lets go😐😐😐
Edited***
✖️🐽✖️🐽✖️🐽✖️🐽✖️
"Don't you think you are over reacting??" Luke said..
"Luke you said you would be home so we could spend time with each other and just talk but no you go out and drink with your brothers..." I said.
"God you give me a fucking headache. WHY CANT I DO SHIT WITHOUT YOU ON MY FUCKING BACK, YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHERE I AM MAYBE I DID GET SOME DRINKS CAUSE I DIDNT WANT TO FUCKING HANG OUT WITH YOU." He said making his fist contact to the table.

Is he serious.

"Then maybe I should leave then!!"

"God please do that Y/N...Maybe I won't be stressed all the time...Their was this smoking hot chick trying to hook up me anyway."

I went up to him and slapped him on his cheek.
"Go ahead. Fuck Off Luke."\

I felt tears building up in my eyes, blurring my vision, while I'm running up the stairs. I pulled out a black duffel bag that Jordan let me use when I moved out of my old apartment building.. I started to stuff my things in bag while the hot tears rolled off my cheeks. I walked over to my car keys an see a picture of Luke and I at the beach kissing and the tear became heavier. I toss it on the and I got my car keys and the duffel bag and head downstairs where Luke is. Luke had sorry eyes and started to walk over to me he grabbed my wrist but a got out of his touch then I closed the door but then him opening it.

"Y/N don't go Im sorry I didn't mean it, you should know that! I love you.." He yelled.
Wtf.
Mixed emotions much?
He must of became I little more sort cause he wasn't tripping over everything.
I ignored him. He hurt me. He might be drunk but he had no reason to respond like that. I  got into my car and drived off and I saw Luke go back into the house with his head down.

I only had one person I can go to right now and so I called up my older brother Daniel. Luckily he answered.

"Oh look who called? Little Poo Pear.." Daniel said laughing.

Don't ask why he calls me that. He has been calling me that since he was 5 and I was 3.

"Daniel?" I said still crying about what just happened.

"Y/N? Is Everything alright?" Daniel said putting all jokes aside and sounding worried.

"Skip I need somewhere to stay right now."

"Come over here then Little Poo Pear. You can come over here and stay see you in a sec love you poo pear...." Daniel said and then I hung up.

I kept getting notifications and they were all from him. Text messages, Missed Phone Calls, DM
All from him.
No one else.
I turned my phone off. The buzzing finally stopped. I need him to be out of my head.

5 minutes later

   I arrived at Skip's and was about to knock on the door until Skip opened the door before my knuckles hit the wooden door.

"Oh My Gosh Poo Pear! Come in let me get your bags." Skip said carrying my bag into the house.
Bag. I only brought one bitch(I don't know why I did this I just thought it should be included in there😂)

I walk over to his couch and plopped myself down.
"So what happened?" Daniel said sitting next to me wrapping his arm around me, making me more comfortable.
"Luke came home late because he was with his brothers tonight and I wouldn't of minded but he was going to hang out with me but he didn't and blew me off for the 3rd time. And he was hammered drunk and then said he didn't want to hang out with me and I should just leave and I didn't know who else to call so I called you. I just feel like shit right now." I said starting to tear up. I couldn't hold the tears back any longer and busted out crying.
"Really! That dick! I'll fucking kill him if you want me to I hate him and you know I do. I freaking happy you called me. God Y/N I'm driving ov-"
"Skip no, it will make it worst. He will probably go to his brothers. Just lets not talk about it right now and watch some tv."
"Ok. Are you sleeping down here tonight? I can sleep here while you sleep in my bed" Skip asked. "No I'm good. Thanks for little me stay Skip." Skip gave me a warming smile and turned on "SpongeBob SquarePants" and we watch a few episodes together before he went to go upstairs to sleep. I couldn't go to sleep. I was already really sleepy but I didn't have Luke next to me and didn't have his comfortable chest to sleep on. I couldn't keep my eyes open and finally went to sleep even though my mind was just on Luke.
//////Next Day//////
Luke's POV
1:30p.m.
I wake to my head pounding and the bed feeling lonely. I can't believe she left. I shouldn't of done that shit. I do want to spend time with her. What is wrong with me. I fucking miss my princess. I texted her so many times but no reply. I hope she is okay. Did she get somewhere save? Where is she? Maybe she went to Alexsia's house. Or someone's house. I went downstairs into the living room and search for my phone. Last I remember having it is when I was drunk texting Y/N. I found it buried in the covers. Why did I say that shit to her. I might have a short temper but I should of went off like that.
Call:Baby Girl😍❤️
I call her again, Hoping she would answer.
•///•///•///•\\\•\\\•\\\•///•///•///•\\\•\\\
Y/N POV
12:30
I wake up. The TV still playing. I turned my phone off last night because of how many notifications I was getting from Luke. Finally after waiting for A MILLION YEARS it turned on

52 missed calls from:Babe😌❤️
203 Text Messages from:Babe😌❤️
Damn.
Luke blew up my phone. I went through the text messages saying that he was sorry and he wants me to come back and I listened to his drunk messages he left. I missed him already. I really did. I need to see him again.

1:40
I haven't been doing anything today. I took a shower and changed and that's about it.
Ring ring.
I look at the Caller's ID:
Babe😌❤️
Luke's calling
I took a deep breath and answered the phone.

"Hello."
"Babygirl I was really dumb as shit for doing that to you. I cried myself to sleep last night and could hardly sleep come back please."
"Luke, I miss you too, just, don't blow me off again to get drunk please I miss you a lot and hardly get to see you."
"I know I'll take you out every Wednesday and try to be home more Ok babe. What I said last night was the dumbest thing I've ever said."
"But Luke we might have a problem. My brother wants to kill you so you might want to talk to him."
"Oh Shit."
✖️🐣✖️🐣✖️🐣✖️🐣✖️
Yay I did it. GOT THAT REQUEST DONE BAM IM COOL HEHE.
Give me requests I love you guys and your puppy dog eyes,I wanna between your puppy dog thighs.
🐶Olivia🐶