Prefence-Buying Condoms

Kind of edited. I stopped in the middle cause I didn't want to but did I don't know I'm confusing my self I'm dumb as shit so yeah. Hoped you like this I think the next Prefence will be a part two of He Cheats. Someone asked but I don't know if I should do it. Give me options about that. Hope you like babes.

Jai:

"Jai just go in the store and get them!" I said laughing in car in the parking lot of a Drugstore.

"Why can't you?" Jai whined which made me burst into laughter.

"Jai, it's not a big deal."

"If it isn't a big deal, then you do it!"

"You are the boy of the relationship, you're the one who has to put it on your dick, not me."

"Ok your point..."
"Jai I'm not the one wearing it! You are! Besides my moms friend works in there..."

"Ok they should know now that you are old enough to have sex..."
"Just go!"
"Ugh fine." He said getting out of the car.

"Buy my favorites!" I said yelling out the window.

I watch him go inside then a few minutes he comes back with a bag. He had his head down looking at his phone and walking at a normal pace until he was stopped by a group of fans and came over to him.

He started to talk to them and they tried to see what was in the bag which made me laugh making my stomach hurt from laughing so much. He started to blush and took pictures with them and signed their stuff and walked to the car.
"Fans?"

"Yep." He said quickly putting the bag aside and started the car driving off leaving his awkward moment behind.

James:

"Okay Y/N this has to be quick. We are just going to like put a whole bunch of shit in here then grab the condoms. Sound like a good plan."

James said and I nodded in agreement. James started to just pick up things and throw it into the cart.

"Um James.."
"What."
"You just put a pregnancy test in there." I said pointing to it.

"Oh-OH." He said yelling, making everyone look at us, by the condoms.

"Shut up come on everyone is looking." I said leaving and went to the check out.

"Worst idea ever." James said making me laugh.

Beau:

"Which ones should I get."
"I don't know. Get the ones you had before they were okay."

"I got those from the Clinic." Beau mumbled.
"Can we get flavored?" I said getting a dumb look from Beau.

"Why? It's not going to be in your mouth." He said laughing.
"I don't know. They sound cool. I wanna try strawberry!" I said laughing.

"Ooh we can get glow in the dark. It would be like Star Wars!! And I would be like Luke Skywalker fighting off bad people!"
"Whatever you say Yoda."

"Don't call me Yoda!"
"Ok Yoda. Just pick one. I have to go get some medicine." I said walking away.

"Hey Y/N" Beau said making me turn around to look at him, "I'm extra large." He said with a smirk.
"Shut up." I said laughing winking at him.

Luke:

The kiss got heated and Luke began to pull off my shirt and I let him while I pulled his pants down. He lead his lips down to my neck.

While he was kiss my neck he pulled my basketball shorts down and laid me on the bed.

He reattached our lips, me feeling his abs and him uncliping my bra. I flipped him over, so I was on top and kissed his lips again.

I began to rub on him making him even more hard. He flips me over the pulls off my panties then pulling off his boxers he lined up with my entrance and then I stopped him.

"You have a condom right?" I asked breathing heavily.  and Luke stopped what he was doing.

"What? No! I didn't know when I came over this would happen! Babe can we just do it once!" He whined and I shook my head.

"Go buy some!" I said pushing him off, handing him his clothes and covering myself in the covers and turning the television on. He got dressed and then I heard the door slam.

Minutes later I hear the door shut again and Luke come up the stairs.
"Wow back already." I laughed.

"Well you do have an effect on me." He smirked coming closer about to kiss me.

"Better be my favorite." I said biting my lip and Luke backing up then sighing "Shit" He mumbled then went down the stairs slamming the front door shut again.

Daniel:

"Which ones do we get?" I said.
"I don't know. I stole them from James."

"Oh. Make sure they say pleasure max. Like those." I said pointing at a box.

"What do I not give you pleasure?" Daniel smirked.
"It just makes it better I guess." I said shrugging.

"Wait do I seriously not give you that much pleasure?" He said making his smirk turn into a sad face.

"Skip just grab them." I said walking away from.

"You know I give you pleasure Y/N admit it!" He said yelling making some people look.

"Wow... Thanks for not bringing attention" I said rolling my eyes.

I heard Daniel come stomping  behind me and had a grumpy face.

"I do give you pleasure." He mumbled.
"Stop acting like my little son." I said laughing.

"Well you won't answer my question."
"We will answer that question at home and see if you can give all the pleasure I want." I said laughing.

"Yay!" Daniel said running to the cashier.
👨🏽✖️👨🏽✖️👨🏽✖️👨🏽✖️👨🏽✖️
Ok that was good I guess. GET IN MA CONTEST. Yes 'Ma'. I want people to do it😫😫😫😫
Make sure to comment and vote!
Question:Favorite Sport? Mine will have to be softball WHICH IS COMING UP ON FEBRUARY 29 Oh My God YASSSS And it will be my last year for the High School team. I have been doing softball for 8years now and I have been the pitcher since I started doing softball.

I love you and your puppy dog eyes I wanna be between your puppy dog thighs.
🐜OLIVIANESS🐜