Luke Imagine

Contains smut. I'm not good at this so yeah don't make fun of me😭😭
Not edited
✖️❄️✖️❄️✖️❄️✖️❄️✖️❄️✖️❄️✖️
Today I was going with the boys to the beach we haven't been there for a little while and I want to hang out with them since they just got back from tour 2 weeks ago. I decided to wear my black bikini that shows some cleavage, but it's Luke's favorite. And I wore tore up shorts l, a black crop top, and black flip flops then was ready and I was waiting for the boys...like always.
"Hurry Up Guys we were supposed to meet Tori, Maddie, and Ben 10 minutes ago!" Then finally after I said that, Jai, James, Beau, and Luke come down.
"May I ask why Ben is coming?" Luke said with an kind of angry tone in his voice.
"Because He's my friend." I said. I used to like Ben I'm not going to lie and Ben told me he like me but that was in kindergarten. But then in 8th grade, Ben told me he was gay. And I asked him 'I thought you liked me' and he said 'that was in kindergarten..then in 5th grade that really hot guy Gavin Kennedy came and yeah I like him.' I thought it was a phase but he is still himself. I told Luke that he was gay but I don't know if he remembers cause he was drunk but Luke remembers almost everything when he is drunk somehow. "Whatever... I know you just invited him so you guys can flirt with each other." Luke said getting closer to me.
"Oh my gosh Like are you serious?!?! You know his is-" I said getting cut off by Jai.
"Before you guys get into a big argument, we are leaving with or without you. COME ON DANIEL." Jai says then Daniel comes down the stairs tripping and falling on his face. "I'm fine, thanks for asking.." Skip said sarcastically. Then I started to walk off with a angry Luke behind me. "We don't have enough seats so Y/N since you're like the tiniest one out of all of us sit on Luke if he doesn't mind." Beau said, buckling his seatbelt.
Luke gets in the car and I sit on his lap and we were off to the beach. I decided to tease Luke so I moved back slowly on his you know what. His part got bigger and bigger and I just went into small little circles and he lets out a groan, loud enough that the boys could of heard it..
And they did.
"Luke, Y/N we are not trying to make a porno in the car." Jai laughed.
"At least you don't have to be right to be right beside them!" James whined.
"Guess Y/N just does things to me." Luke said kissing my tomato color cheeks.
✖️👾✖️👾✖️👾✖️👾✖️👾✖️👾✖️
We arrived to the beach and I go on the Kinda Hot (HEHE KINDA HOT THOUGH💁🏾) sand trying to find my friends. Finally I find them with the boys following behind me. Then we lay down the beach chairs and towels and the boys (including Ben) go to the ocean while Maddie, Tori, and I get some sun. I take the clothes I had on top of my bikini off and turn some music on and relax. It was actually pretty nice. The wind was soothing.
"Y/N, come to the ocean with me!" Luke said. "Why not.." I said getting up taking Luke's hand walking to the ocean. "You know, you look so fucking hot in that. And I'm happy you're mine and no one else can have you." Luke smirked. "You're right Mr. Brooks. Maybe we should go home and you can do things with me that no one else can." I said. Like started to pull us out o the ocean and back to where our things were.
"Hey Y/N and I are going home." Luke said.
"Noooo,we were going to a club after this! You have to come! It will not be the same guys pleaseee." Tori said.
"Why not." I said smiling then getting a death stare from Luke. "Okay then lets go home and change." Maddie said.
So I went with Ben, Tori, and Maddie(because I live with them) and left to go to the house.
✖️💎✖️💎✖️💎✖️💎✖️💎✖️💎✖️
When I got home I took a quick shower
And curled my hair. I did my winged eyeliner with fake eyelashes on and foundation. I wore the white and black tight dress that Tori and I picked out when Luke left because I usually go shopping when he goes on tour because it gets my mind off of him but it only lasts a few minutes but it's better than nothing. I put on black heels and headed downstairs. Hopefully Luke likes it. Tori, Maddie, and Ben were already.
Tori was wear a red dress and red heels with light makeup on with her dirty blonde hair into tight curls while Maddie wore a black dress and black flats and straighten her blonde hair.
Ben was wear just a normal t-shirt and pants.
"Oh My gosh! You guys look, amazing!" I said to them.
"You don't look too bad yourself." Ben said. "Don't listen to him, you better than us!" Maddie said. "Oh yeah I remember shopping for that dress with you! Luke is going to like it I bet. He will probably take it off toni-" "OKAY OKAY, Tori thanks for telling me that!" I laughed, "Hey I'm gonna text Luke to see when they are leaving." I said pulling my phone out