Daniel

Me and Daniel decided to go and watch the sunset rise. We had to wake up really early just to see. Even though we are just friends and not dating, I thought this was very romantic to be just friends. But everyone does think we are going out. But we are just close friends.

"You ready." Daniel said coming into my room. "Yeah." I said tiredly as I rubbed my eyes and headed to the car with my zebra comforter.
/
Daniel and I arrive to the beach but the sunset didn't happen yet. Soon enough, while we waited and talked,
It came up and Daniel started to take pictures of it and so didn't I.
"It's beautiful." I said. "Yeah, Just like you." He said with a cheeky smile. "Cheesy." I sai with a laugh escaping my lips.

"Kiss me." "What?" I said and stopped laughing. "Kiss me." "Daniel-" I said before Daniel cut me off with his lips on mine.
"Y/N I have always liked you. I set this up just to ask you out." He said getting on one knee. "Daniel what are you doing?" I said crossing my arms laughing nervously.
"Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N, will you take the honor and be my girlfriend."
"Yes but never get on our knee unless your proposing." I said helping him up.
"Okay, but it's going to be soon anyways."
((())(()))
I tried to hurry so I could update sorry I suck.