Beau Imagine

Y/S/N=Your Ship Name
Edited✔️

Are we seriously going to broadcast like this." I said laughing.

"Yes now come on. I said I would be broadcasting with you and you said you would do it so." Beau said pulling me over to the couch In front of the computer.

"You didn't tell me about being dressed like this."

"Hey guys it's Beau and Y/N here and today we are ourselves!"

"Yeah cause you know we are vegetables." I laughed.

"Yep I'm a carrot and you are broccoli..."

" 'u know these outfits remind me of a cooking showBEAUtiful Beau' said."

"Yeah that's what I said."

"Yeah she said she didn't want to wear it." Beau said fake pouting.

"I'm sorry but dressing  like vegetables is stupid and weird. I feel like I'm on a kid show."

"Why?" Beau laughed.

"Because you know how like they tell you how to eat right and eat like fruits and veggies and I have a younger brother who watched an episode like on something I don't know what he was watching......See someone just commented they saw it to." I said laughing.
✖️30 Minutes Later✖️
"Okay guys so now I'm going to post something Twitter about giving us questions and dares. and I'm telling people about our Broadcast so hold up hold up." Beau said picking up his phone.

God he is amazing. I've like him since I laid  my eyes on him. I feel like we are never going to happen.

Luke told me he liked me but I just thought he was messing about.

A few days ago Daniel told me he wanted to ask me out but never did but I don't know. After Daniel told me that I started to believe Luke. Yes he does flirt but almost every Girl Boy 'besties' flirt with each other.

"Ok so someone asked if we dressed up as vegetables because we are trying to give a signal to people saying that they should eat healthier?" Beau laughed, "Yes Yes indeed."

"Next question is for Y/N. Jai or Luke?"

"Damn, um they are like my brothersssss."

"But they are my brothersssss@ Beau mocked.

"Shut the fuck up Beau, Jai cause he makes me laugh and he is fun to hang out with and we hang out a lot so yeah Jai."

"Haha look at that comment!"

" 'Y/N you hurt my feelings. JAI IS A MEANY!!!' Luke said. I'm sorry Luke!"

"Wait I got a question from my Twitter.." I said as I pulled up the Twitter app.

"She dared us to kiss In front of everyone." I said turning to Beau as Beau's head to mine.

"We don't have t-" I said being cut with Beau smashing his lips on to mine.

"Which now is the perfect time. Y/N.... We known each other since we lived in Melbourne and then we moved up to California together. And I have liked you ever since. So will you please go out with me?" He asked shyly and I nodded my head giving him a hug.

Everyone kept putting 'Goals' or 'OTP' which made me blush. And on Twitter they put #Y/S/N on there.

Beau was finally my boyfriend thanks to the person who dared us to kiss.
✖️🍞✖️🍞✖️🍞✖️🍞✖️
What is your ship name w/ a member from the Janoskians. Tell me! Comment it!
I hoped you liked I know it's short make sure you vote and comment babes! AND GET IN MY CONTEST GUYSSSS.

I wanna see your guy's ideas:(

For got to add it can be smut or sweet😊

Ok Well I Love You And your puppy dog eyes I wanna be between your puppy dog thighs❤️

🗾OLIVIANESS🗾