KNOW YOUR AUTHORS TIME!!

So you guys know that we now have Grayy (Grayson) and we are just going to answer some questions and some are for just one person and some are for both.

Question for:Grayson
When is your birthday?
March 21 yes the purge day😅😂

Question for:Olivia
Are you ever going to post your fanfic?!!! Btw I love your work and can't wait to see Grayson's work;)...
I have been working on it I don't know if I should post or Nahhhh idk you guys can be the judge of that. But I changed the whole thing so the thing that you read is just a crappy draft of it and it's sooo better now. And now I have been working on it and I have 5 Chapters done.

Question for:Both
Do you have nicknames or fake names in schoolXD
GRAYSON:I do actually, some people call me G-Money or Gray...Someone called me Bob so that's a fake name.
Olivia:My nickname at home is Liv but at school people call me Oval but it's my fake name and my full fake name is Oval Yo-Chanda Quanquishia OJ Janes Jeggings Brooks... Don't ask. LONGGG story.

Question for:Grayson
Do you play any sports?
I'm a cheerleader and that's it, and no I'm not a prep so yeah...

Question for:Olivia
Did you get tickets for the North America tour?
I NEED THEMMM

Question for:Both
Do you guys have boyfriends and when did you guys start to go out?
Grayson:Yes I have a boyfriend and his name is Jay, and we have been dating for a year now and started to go out on 2/17/15☺️💘
Olivia:Ummmmmm we just started going out so I'm not goals like Grayson, but we started to date on 1/1/16😂😏💙

Question for:Grayson
Is there any books you are working on and if you are what account will it be on??
I'm not working on anything except, but Olivia is so you can check hers out when she uploads it!!!! SHE NEEDS TO I READ THE FIRST 5 CHAPTERS AND OMG ITS SO GOOD GUYS!!!

Question for:Olivia
What is your new dog's name?
Busterrrr

Last question for:Both
Will you guys ever stop the book?Cause I don't want you to:(
Both:TRUST US NOT ANYTIME SOON!!!

Alright we love you Guys hope you liked this we will be posting soon and I hope you like what is coming up in this book!! Be prepared;).

FOLLOW ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIAS!!
S N A P C H A T
OLIVIABRUH13
I N S T A G R A M
AWEJAIBEAR
OLIVIAAA_JONESSS
V I N E
AWEJAIBEAR
M U S I C A L . L Y
AYEEEE_OLIVIA

-L I V AND G R A Y