Jai Imagine Prt. 2

Unedited***
//////

"Hello"
"Mom?"
"Yes Honey?"
"I Fucked Up"
I had to call. I had to tell her everything. I know I have friends to tell but I need to tell her that she is an grandparent.
"What? Honey tell me everything." She said with a sweet tone. God I missed her. I just wanted to cry cause I don't see her or talk to her on a daily basis.
"M-Mom you're a g-grandparent." I said crying, "Surprise."
It was silent on the other end.
Okay well she hates me now and probably wants me to come live up from where I'm from.
"Oh my gosh! Did you tell Jai?" She said happy.
"Y-Yeah I did."
"What did he say?"
Then I told her everything. How he left, how he asked me to get an abortion, everything. I talked to her for 3 hours or more and went to take a shower. I got out of the shower got dressed and just sat in my lonely bed.
"I'm sorry you don't have a dad, I'm really am, I wish we had him. He would of been the best daddy ever." I said down to my belly, rubbing it letting tears fall.

This is going to be a long 9 months.
🍼✖️🍼✖️🍼✖️🍼✖️🍼✖️🍼
///9 months later///
"Push Y/N Push!" My mom said beside me holding my hand. God this shit hurts like hell.
"Ok Y/N your doing good I just need a really big push from you okay?" I nodded.
"1..2...3 Push!" The doctor said and I did the biggest push I could do.
Then I heard crying. Crying from my baby boy. It was beautiful. The cleaned him up and cut the cord and put him in clothes. They wrapped him up in a blanket and gave him to me.
He was stunning. Had Jai's hazel eyes, and kind of curly brown hair. I teared up cause 1) It reminded me of Jai ad 2) Cause I see my amazing little boy in my hands.
"Thanks for buying a ticket to see him be born." I said to mom.
"I would never want to miss it." My mom said smiling, "Do you know what you are going to name him."
"Bryson Jaidon Brooks." I said smiling.
🍼✖️🍼✖️🍼✖️🍼✖️🍼✖️🍼
///4 years later///
"Mommy can we get apple juice?" Bryson  asked and I nodded picking up the apple juice.
Today I had to go shopping at the store with Bryson and everything was going fine. I didn't find anyone but I just needed Bryson. Bryson kept waving to everyone which was weird. I was right beside the cart and Bryson started to talk to someone.
"Hi."
"Hi little guy."
Wait why does that voice sound familiar? I turned around to see who it was and it was Jai.
Shit.
"Y/N?" He said having happiness in his eyes.
"Hi Jai."
"Is this our kid?" He said with guilt in his eyes and I nodded.
"What's his name."
"My name is Bryson." Bryson said with a big smile on his face making Jai and I both smile.
"His full name is Bryson Jaidon Brooks." I said.
"Hi Bryson, I'm your daddy."
"Really?"
"Yep. And if mommy will let me. I want to stay with you guys so we can be a happy family." Jai said looking up to me.
"Mommy can Daddy please stay with us please!!"
"Jai I-"
"Y/N look I messed up and I haven't moved on and I can't. I love you. And only you. I haven't been the same without you! I miss you. I'm ready. I'm ready to have a family." Jai said and I couldn't help but smile. I looked him in the eyes and kissed him. God I missed this. I missed his lips on mine. It was magical.
"Ew." Bryson said and it made me and Jai look at him and smile.
"Well lets go and tell the boys." I said smiling.
///At The Boy's House///
I walked In and was the same. I had Carried Bryson in cause he fell asleep. I Layed him on the couch and Jai got the boys and try all called stomping down the stairs.
"Y/N!!!!" They all said yelling and Jai shushed them. They all hugged me and I couldn't breathe.
"Guys....I...Can't...Breathe." I said and they all let go.
"Who are they mommy?"
Bryson said rubbing his eyes coming over to me and I picked him up.
"Well the one that looks like daddy is Uncle Luke and right beside him is Uncle Beau then there is James and Daniel but you can call him Skip.
Collin waved at them and they waved back.
"This is Bryson." I said. And Jai came over.
"My son." Jai said kissing Bryson's cheek making Bryson giggle.
"Should of named him Luke." Luke said crossing his arms and I just laughed at him.

I missed them. And Jai. And I got them back.
🍼✖️🍼✖️🍼✖️🍼✖️🍼✖️🍼
I actually really loved writing this OMG.
Anyway what is your favorite color?
MINE IS BLACK YAASSSS. Don't judge mehhhhh. AND OMG BRYSON IS SUCH A CUTE NAME OMFFFFGGGGGGGGG
Well I love you and your puppy dog eyes I wanna be between your puppy dog thighs.
🌹OLIVIANESS🌹