Jai Imagine

.•Imagine•.              .•922Words•.
.•NotEdited•.
---
Today was just another boring day at school. You could say I'm the nerd that no one talks to or likes. The person who ALWAYS gets picked on. And the person that picks on me the most is Jai Brooks.
Yes Jai Brooks, the 'popular hot guy' the guy who cares only about his self. That how everyone saw Jai. Well maybe it's only me.
It was Lunch and I sat at the table I always sit at and eat my lunch by myself;like always.
I started to eat and then I saw Jai at and pointing at me, laughing with his friends making me put my head down in shame.
"Hey Y/N" Jai said sitting down across from me.
"What do you want Jai?"
"Would you like to go out with me?" He said trying to keep a straight face without laughing.
"Jai no I know you're just doing this for a bet." I said crossing my arms. Even I didn't want to admit it, it was true. He was only doing this because of his friends which made me die inside.
"Bitch." He said picking up my water and pouring on my head making everyone stare at me and began to laugh.
I walked out of the lunch room and headed to the bathroom.
I started to cry before someone walked in.
"Y/N?" My friend Alice said. I haven't saw her forever. I moved to this school so I haven't got to hang out with her. Last week she texted me saying that she would be going to the school to check it out and get her schedule.
"ALICE!!" I said hugging her, "I missed you so so much."
"I've missed you too! But why are you so wet, are you sweating that badly?" She asked making me laugh a little.
"No this jerk named Jai poured water on me. Why does everyone have to pick on me?" I said putting my head down.
"Because what you wear. At our old school you were so confident and almost every boy wanted to ask you out. How about this.. We can go shopping after this and fix you up." She said with a smile.
"Sounds great actually, thanks Alice." I said giving her a big giant hug.
----
After school was over, Alice and I hung out at my house for a little to just check up. You would do the same
Thing if you were 10,000 miles away for 2 years from your best friend.
After we were done talking we decided to go to the mall and shop.
Luckily my mom gave me lots of money.
"Ooh what about this? This is soooo cute." Alice said holding up a blue dress.
"But I never wear dresses." I whined.
"The old you didn't wear dresses, the new one does." She smirked at her reply.
Maybe it was time for a change.
After we were done I got my hair trimmed and I dyed it light brown instead of Y/H/C (Your Hair Color if you don't know what that means.)
And got a whole bunch of new shoes like converses and vans(BRINGIN BACK THE WHITE VANS).

The Next Day
I woke up at 6:30 and started to get ready. I decided to wear my mint green sweater that matched my converse and leggings since it was going to be a little chilly.
I decided to curl my hair and do a wing and put foundation on.
I looked pretty good. I look way different but a better different. But what will people say? What will Jai say? I can't lie, Jai is really hot but I total jerk.
I walked out the door and saw Alice waiting.
"Woah, you look amazing!!" She squealed. "Well it's all because of you." I said smiling.
"I do pretty well." She said flipping her hair making me laugh.
-----
Alice and I were walking in and we got started from everyone but I didn't let that bring me down. I was confident unlike my old self. We got comments like 'she's hot' or 'wow we got two more hot girls' even though I have been here for 2 YEARS! We walked over by where Jai was making out with someone else and he stopped to look at us. Of course he was making out with Sarah; which I hated her. Jai smirked at me and I winked at him making Sarah angry and stomping away.
After that I went to my locker and got my books.
"Hey what's your name?" Jai said in a deep sexy voice.
"Oh Jai you already know me." I said rolling my eyes.
"Y/N?" He said shocked.
"Good job." I said shutting my locker.
"You know, you look so hot right?" Jai said following me. "Oh I do? Well now I do?" I said. "Can we go on a date?" Jai asked making me laugh. "No." "Why?" Jai whined. "You'll just have to earn me." I smirked. Walking away from him.
"Trust me I'll get you.." Jai said walking away and blowing me a kiss.

-----------
Sorry this was so short but I want to thank you guys for still reading even if I suck. Get in my contest and vote if you do a sport and comment what sport you play. I have been playing Softball for 10 years now, Basketball for 4 years, Soccer for 6 years, and Cheerleading for 13 years.
Stay Cloudy☁️
👟Bringing back the white vans👟
-LivTho💰💰