PLEASE READ

So I know I deleted my other fanfiction and I feel totally bad about to this day but I want to write a fanfic  but it's not going to be about Mikey Clifford. It's going to be about Jai Brooksss!!! I think I'm going to start working on it put some chapters in my notes and today I'm going to give you a preview which it is pretty much the first chapter. But before we jump into that I gotta tell you some things. I'm doing my contest and I'm changing the deadline. I will all the information in a different update. And trust me I will still do imagines or preferences on here and taking requests cause I have no ideas what so ever right now and I need your help so message me on any of my social medias and I will leave that down below but now let me tell you about the fanfic I'm going to start writing. I'm going to tell you guys the description but I think this will be fun to read and there is just stuff that will have to be revealed.
Description;
Madison Keller, 18
Madison hasn't had the best life you could imagine having. Madison was abused multiple times by her mother and almost raped by the man her mom brought home with her and to top it off she was bullied all throughout High School by the one and only; Jai Brooks. When she was 15 she moved into her father's house to live a safer life. She nows lives a better and happier life but what will happen when she runs into her worst enemy in High School Jai Brooks and Secrets come out Madison didn't know about?

Yeah that was the description and Nowwww since I love you guys I'm going to let you read the first chapter;well at least I have been working on so here you go babes
enjoyyyyy AGAIN THIS IS NOT ALL OF IT IM NOT FINISHED I WILL FIX IT IN THE REAL BOOK IT IS NOT EDITED ON HERE BUT IT WILL BE EDITED ON THERE SO YEAH DONT JUDGE MEEEEHHHHH;;

                       Chapter1™
Flashback***
"Look who it is boys." Jai said walking closer to me with his friends making pick up my feet, walking faster, holding my books to my chest. I don't want to see him right now. Just going to make my day worse. I'm not in the mood for his shit I just want to get to class is that so much to ask for?

"I know you can fucking hear me." He said running up to me pinning me to the locker making me drop my books and his friends laugh, "Are you not happy to see me." Jai said with a devilish smile making me turn my head.

"Jai please stop, you're hurting me." I whimpered.
"Look at me when I talk to you." He said getting angry and slamming my head off the locker making his grip tighter and my sight worse. I looked at him and everything was going blurry.

"Babe she is a waste of time." I heard a voice say but I could figure out who it was;AllyRinehart. Jai's girlfriend. She brown hair and she usually curled it, fake eyelashes and tons of makeup. Basically a real life Barbie Doll.

"Yeah dude we are going to be late." Luke, Jai's twin brother said. Jai let go of me which was the only thing holding me up and I fell to the ground making them laugh. "Bitch." Luke said kicking me in face making my nose bleed.

I couldn't keep my eyes open. I refused to close them but I became weaker and weaker then;everything went dark.
///////
I wake up and was in the nurse's office. I look around and see Mrs. Maze, the nurse.

"You're awake." She said with a warming smile, "You were past out when someone found you. Is everything alright? What happened to you Maddison?" She asked.

I couldn't tell her the truth cause I knew if I did tell her Ally, Luke, and Jai would be after me not counting their friends and Luke and Jai's older brother Beau.

"I uh just got really hot and passed out. Happens a lot." I said turning around and seeing Jai staring at me. He was probably just listening to make sure I didn't tell. "Oh but your nose-"