Jai Imagine Prt. 1

Edited*

I woke up to my belly feeling like shit and I rushed to the bathroom and threw my guts out. I kept getting sick in the morning about 4 days ago and it sucks.

"Are you okay Y/N?" My roommate, Briana asked.

"I've been getting sick in the morning for 4 days straight." I told to her and got a worried face.

"Y/N have you and Jai had sex lately?"

Shit shit shit.

"Fuck, Do you think I'm pregnant?" I said with tears rolling down my cheeks.

I'm 18 and he's 20 but we are not ready for a kid. He has the Janoskians to deal with and doesn't have enough time for a family! I don't either. I'm only in college.

"You could but we don't know for sure. I'll go to the dollar store down the street and get three pregnancy test I'll be back okay." she said and I nodded with approval.

I was scared if the test were going to be positive. I don't know his reaction and it would probably not be good. We talked about having a kid and he said he doesn't want one anytime soon and I agreed and now I might be. I really need my mom. Now I wish that didn't move and still had here to hold me and tell me advice but I can't.

I heard the front door shut which meant that Briana was back with the test.

"Here I'll be down stairs and tell me the news when you are done." She said giving me a warm smile.
I close the bathroom door and open the packages.
////15 minutes later////
It was taking long. It felt like years. This test would depend on my whole life. I look at them.

+
+
+

Oh My God.
I'm pregnant.

I felt the tears rolled down my face and could stop. I little bit after I went downstairs.

"So..."

"I-I'm pregnant." I said crying again. Briana came over to me and hugged me. I'm happy I have her. I needed someone right now.

How was I going to tell Jai?

I talk to Briana telling her how I'm going to tell him.

I was going to tell him to come over and just tell him straight forward.
Briana left a little while ago to get her things from Anna's house.

I heard a knock on the door and it was Jai. I opened showing me a happy Jai.

"Hey baby." He said giving me a kiss.

"I have to tell you something."

"What?"

"I'm....Pregnant." I said to him and busted out laughing.

What
The
Fuck

"Okay you got me! Where are the boys and the cameras."

"Jai n-"

"Babe I said you got me, but for real where are they."

"JAI ITS NOT A JOKE I'M PREGNANT" I yelled at Jai and he started to frown.

"Is it mine?"

"Yes." I said smiling.

"Will you get an abortion?"

"Oh my gosh Jai no! I never will, you are either with me or not. I really need you."

"I-I'm sorry Y/N but, I can't do this."

My heart had broken into pieces.  When I heard those words

"I can't do this."

Jai walked out and I just fell to the ground. Tears escaping my eyes He left me. And he is probably not coming back.
Ring
Ring
Ring
Ring
"Hello."
"Mom?"
"Yes Honey"
"I Fucked Up"
✖️😭✖️😭✖️😭✖️😭✖️
Omg feels
And can I just say on daresundays when they were doing blended Thursday Jai killed me with his tongue and someone should give James an award cause he was actually there. YAY JAMESSSSSS WOOOOO ACTUALLY SHOWING UPPPP.
Ok ok. Sorry if this offended someone.
And this is off topic but you hate when you try to text Fuck but then it makes it duck. Then I tried to actually put duck in then it corrected it to suck....
LIKE BITCHHHHH STOPPP
Anywayhhhhhh

I hoped you like and vote and comment!!!
And Someone asked me if I could do I question at the end of them so I'm going to start to do that.

How old are you guyssss?

I'm 18 FINALLY. But you know what sucks. After I'm done with high school I have to go to college for 4 fucking years!!! But I'll be in California instead of fucking West Virginia so yay. And I'll be with my friends Tori, Briana, Anna, and Kaya so I guess I'll be fine with them.
Okay guys I Love You and your puppy dog eyes I wanna be between your puppy dog thighs.

OLIVIANESS🐹