James Imagine

"Next up to bat is number 13 Y/N Y/L/N!" The announcer said. My heart started to beat faster. Everyone was watching. Score is 20 home and 20 away. The bases are loaded and if I hit a home run we will have 24 and run the game. It is counting on me to win this match.
"LETS GO Y/N. LOVE YOU BABE!!" James yelled and the boys mocking him making me laugh a little. I step up to the plate and got into batting position. The ball goes passed me and I get an strike. I try to hit the ball and I hit it; getting a foul ball.
Come on Y/N! You can do it.                Almost everyone said. This game counts on everything. If we win we are going to be the new Undefeated County Camps. This means everything to everyone here. This means everything to me.
Come on Y/N you can do it
The ball is pitched at a fast pace but easy enough to hit. As a swing I felt the ball on my bat and went running to first base. I heard so much chanting and screaming. The ball was way out in the outfield. Everyone made it home including me and we won. We actually won! We are the new county champs. I got 'good job' from lots of people or a pat on the back. I went up the boys and James hugged me.
"I'm so proud of you!" He said hugging me tighter.
After me and James were done hugging, I started to talk to the boys, including him.
"Dang I didn't know that Y/N could hit a ball that far." Luke said.
"Don't judge a book by its cover." I said wrapping my arm around James's waist, giving him a slight peck.
"Honey great job!" My mother said and I gave her a hug.
"Thanks mom."
"You did great. Let's go out and celebrate!" My father said.
"I can't go like this! We have to go home first." I said.
"I'll see you later I guess have fun." James said kind of sadly.
"No no wait." I said holding on his wrist making him turn back to me, "Can James come?" I asked my parents and they nodded.
"Wear something fancy." My mother said, "And be at our house in an hour." My father added.
"You got it Mr. And Mrs. Y/L/N. James said with a smile.
-----
We get to the house and I instantly get in the shower. I stink from all the sweating from running and throwing. Softball gets tiring but it's my life. I love it. I want to get an scholarship to my dream college and play softball for there. But it won't happen. That is why it is my dream college. This is my last year so I need to make it worth it.

I get in my room and put on my black dress and black flats. I did my wing eyeliner and on foundation and mascara. I walk down and James was already here. James was on the couch looking at his phone before he heard me coming down. He look at me and smiled and got off the couch.
"You look s-so great." James said.
"Thanks. You look good too." I said giving him a kiss.
"Are we ready to go?" My mother asked
And we nodded. We all got in the car and headed off to the restaurant.

-
The restaurant looked classy and expensive. But what fancy restaurant doesn't look like that? Crystal Chandeliers here and there, Black chairs, a red table top on each table.

I had a great time. I was with my parents but also with the boy that I love. Laughs were shared and I felt I was growing closer to each other person.

"Y/N we have a surprise for you!" My mom said excitedly. She grabs an envelope and gives it to me. It was my dream college. The one that I wanted to go to cause my mom and dad went there. But this school was hard to get into.
I open it slowly, scared and excited for the results. I read the note and I was shocked.
"So? What does it say?" My dad said nervously.
"I-I I got a scholarship." I said. I was so excited but sad. I get to go to my dream college and play softball but I have to leave James behind.
My mom claps excited smile and my dad smiling also.
"J-James, Can I talk to you for a moment in private." I said with him getting up from his chair and me doing the same. We walk outside and The windy weather made me shiver.
"Here I brought my hoodie just in case. You look cold." James said smiling, "I can't believe you got excepted! Where is your college at? I could come see you and stuff!" James said. I forgot I didn't tell him which makes me feel so bad an now I have to tell him that I am leaving and won't get to see him at all.
"It's in...Kentucky." I said putting my head down.
"K-Kentucky? Not in California? You are going to a college in Kentucky.." He said hurt, "Why didn't you tell me?"
"James I'm-"
"No you're not sorry don't even say it!" James said anger boiling up inside him, "Have fun in Kentucky. I'll miss you. Don't call me or text me or come to my house. I don't want to talk it through. Bye Y/N." James said putting a sweet peck on my cheek and leaving.
I just lost James and can't have him back. The only thing I have is his hoodie. I started to cry and my parent and out and saw me.
"Honey, what happened? Where is James." My mother said rubbing my back.
"James left me. We aren't dating and he wants nothing to do with me."
"He did! I'm going to his house tomorrow-" My dad said before I interrupted him, "No dad. I lost him. He's...Gone." I said letting a tear shed landing on James's hoodie. This was supposed to be the best day ever but instead I lost something I loved and won't get it back. It always happens and always will. Eventually everything has to leave. Right?
----
So I updated oh my gosh I know. Sorry I didn't update for a while. I haven't because of school but I'm going to try harder😉

☁️Stay Cloudy☁️
-Livness thooooo❤️