Luke Imagine

.•Edited•.            .•Words•.
.•Imagine•.

Today is the day. The day that I get to meet the one and only Janoskians. Basically walking hot ass walking gods. Me and my friend, Carly, fan girl about them too much. Even my parents think I'm obsessed. But I am.
Carly and I have been saving our money just to get these tickets. I still can't believe I'm going. I love seeing them in pictures or videos but now I get to see them in person!!! I know I'm going to get nervous. But totally around Luke. Everytime I just watch a video, I become so happy and won't stop blushing for the rest of the day. Ever since I been watching them, I have always had thing for Luke. His cute nose and lip ring, his smile, hair, everything is perfect.
"Ooh don't you look nice." Carly said walking into the room. I was wearing a black dirty pig hoodie with some black leggings and black converse.
"Well thank you, now come on let's go I wanna see Luke!!" I said rushing out the door.
"Okay and I want to see Daniel but I'm not running like I'm in a marathon." Carly said laughing, getting into the passenger seat.
"Ready?" I said and she said putting on her seatbelt.
---
When we got there the line started from outside! Who knows how long we are supposed to wait!! But Carly and I didn't mind. Only if we get to see the boys. We talked and talked and got on Twitter to see pictures of them. Well I got on Twitter to see pictures of them.  "Y/N stop stocking Luke's profile." Carly laughed.
"Shut up, he looks so cute!"
"Come on girls." Big Rob said so I just put my phone in my back pocket. We didn't even realize that an hour and a half had passed and we were up next.
We were escorted by Big Rob until we were in a room with the Janoskians. Carly and I didn't know where to begin, we couldn't believe we were meeting our idols and crushes.

LUKES POV
The meet and greet is almost over, just two more girls. I loved meeting the fans, they're so nice and supportive of us it's just really cool knowing that they will always be there.
The girls walked in and one caught my attention. She was so beautiful. She looked up from her pocket and locked eyes with me.
"Well Hi, aren't you guys cuties." Daniel said picking up her friend over to where he was sitting.
"Hey." I said to her and she smiled and waved.
"What's your name?"
"Y/N." She said. Y/N is so fucking cute. Cuter than a baby, Cuter than MooMoo. (If you don't know MooMoo just watch the video on TwinTalkTime where Luke and Jai are talking about High School Musical or follow MooMoo on Instagram @ moonotacow I think that is the Instagram username idk)

We talked to them forever. Y/N and I got along very well actually. She was so nice and we like a lot of the same stuff.
"What's your Twitter?" I asked.
"Y/T/N." She said and I got out my phone and typed it in and followed her and went to look at her page.
"Awe don't you look cute in your little pictures." I said smiling looking at her.
"No I don't! Don't you look hot in your pictures!" She said pulling out her phone and going my Twitter showing me a picture that I posted today.
"Well played. But thanks for calling me hot."
"Yep I know and thanks for calling me cute." She said laughing. We took a few pictures and posted them on Instagram and Twitter.which was really fun. The fans even started to trend #Y/NAndLukeShouldBeACouple

But the fun soon ended when they had to leave.
"Y/N wait before you leave, can I have your number so we you know, can keep in touch." I said nervously, scratching the back of my neck.
"Yeah of course I would love that." She said giving me her phone and me giving her mine. I put my name as 'Lukey😏😱💘' and gave her back her phone.
"I'll text right when you walk out of this door." I said with a little smirk.
"Oh sure you will." "Watch me. Bye Sexy!!" "Bye Lukey!!" She said walking out the door making me type her a text.

Y/NS POV
"Is it bad that I miss them already." I said pulling my phone out cause I got a text.
From:Lukey😏😱💘
Sup Cutie Told you I would text you when you walk out the door. I miss you:(((
To:Lukey😏😱💘
Wow I thought you were kidding, but I miss you too:(..
From:Lukey😏😱💘
Don't worry we will hang out lots:)) Oh and I like your name you put yourself as. 'Y/N The Savageeee😎💰💸'. Real cute.
To:Lukey😏😱💘
Yeah I know😂Okay I have to and drive bye Lukey!!!
From:Lukey😏😱💘
Bye Y/N The Savage.
I can't believe I have Luke Brooks's number. This is really a dream come true.
/////////
9 months later

Luke and I have been hanging out almost everyday and talking for hours. And I have to say he is really nice and I like him more than I did before. Not like a friend. Like like. You get what I'm saying. But who knows if he has feelings.
Luke say he wanted to talk at the park today at 12:30 so I decided to get ready. I took a show and washed my hair and body. I got and blowed dyed my hair and just straightened it out. I decided to put on a little bit of makeup on by putting Liquid Eyeliner,
Foundation, and mascara on. I wore my white shorts with a light pink shirt to match my lips and white converse.
----
When I got to the park, I saw Luke from a distance sitting on the bench.
"Hey." I said coming over to him and sitting down beside him.
I need to tell him. I need to tell him that I have deep feelings for him. Like DEEP feelings. But what if he doesn't like me back? That could be possible. Don't think negative. But it could be true.
"Y/N, I need to tell you something." He said looking at me.
"Go ahead, tell me." I said scooting a little closer to him.
"Well I like this girl, but I don't know how to tell her." He said making my heart hurt. Luke likes someone else. I should of known.
"Just tell her how you feel. Here practice on me."
"Y/N you're the nicest girl I know and everything about you is well... perfect. Y/N I like you a lot and I think I possibly love you. Will you be my girlfriend?" He said. I wish that I was that girl. I wish that he meant what he said to me. But it's not for me. I'm not that girl. He didn't mean it.
"See! Do that exact thing when you tell that girl. So when are going to say that to her?" I said wondering more than who the girl was.
"Oh I already did it and she is right in front of me right now." Luke smiled. Wait, it WAS for me? I can't believe it. Luke likes me back.
"So? Will you be my girlfriend?"
"Luke of course." I said giving him a big hug.
"It's a little cold..Want to go to that coffee shop downtown." Luke asked and I nodded. For the rest of the afternoon we talked at the coffee shop talking about how much we liked each other. I would call this day, the best day ever.
--------
Hey guys sorry I haven't updated, it's just that I have Softball practice and other things. I'm going to try to update more.
Vote if want me to post my new book that I'm working on😏😏😉
👟Back at it with the white vans👟
☁️Stay Cloudy☁️
-Livness