Dirty James Imagine

Edited**

I wish that hell, that we call school, would hurry up and let me leave. I'm finally going to my last period of the day and I have been waiting for this period. I had my friend, Skylar, in this class and this really hot guy named James. He is tall with black hair and he is very attractive with his jaw line which is amazing and so sharp it could cut a hoe... Anyway he sits in the back a little far away from me. Skylar told me he was looking at me and thought I was hot but she was probably just messing around with me. I walk in my class before the bell rings.

"Okay Class today I am going to arrange your seats and the people you are going to sit with are going to be sitting with you for the rest of the year. and I DONT want to hear whining. You aren't here to have cross talk and talk to your friends we are here to learn!"

I'm here cause of the law thank you.

After Mr. Bart was done he short speech, James walked in aka the god.

"Your late the bell rang a few minutes ago!" Mr. Bart stated while James rolled his eyes.

God he is a blessing.

"Okay now listen closely cause I am not repeating it!"

I was hoping that he paired up me and Skylar to sit together but I should know that he sees us in the hallways all the time and always hanging out. So it couldn't be possible. But hopefully it could. But when he does assigned seats he does girl with a boy.WHAT IF I SIT WITH JAMES?!?! Nah won't happen.

"Ben sit with Elena,
AJ sit with Kayla,
Brittany sit with Eddie,
And Luke sit with Jadeyn
In the front row."
"Layla sit with Chris,
Cody sit with Kyria,
Tanner sit with Ali,
And Katy sit with Tristan in the middle."
Yes. Skylar and I could probably be with each other!!! Hopefully. Probably not.
"Last Row.
Will sit with Tamira,
Tyler sit with Maddie,
Skylar sit with Malieke,
And James sit with Y/N"

My heart was beating faster
Oh my gosh it did happen.

Skylar looked over at me and gave me a smile. I look at James approaching the seats and having a smirk on his face.

Okay I'm scared.

I sat in the inside chair and my heart started beating faster and faster I thought I was having a heart attack.

A little after Mr. Bart started to talk about a stupid lesson. I was writing just taking notes while James was just sitting there giving me a glance every once in a while. Then I felt a warm big hand on my thigh.

"You know me already. And I know you. And damn you are so hot. Why don't you talk to me baby?" James whispered.

"I don't know I thought you didn't like me." I said getting nervous.

"Why wouldn't I? You are too cute not to talk to"

I had sweaty palms and could focus on the lesson. James like me. And I liked him.

(CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE TONIGHT OKAY OKAY IM DONE😂😂)

His hand got closer and closer to my heat each second. He reached my blue lace panties(Thank you God for letting me pick these instead of like my little pony or something.) He pushed my panties aside, then starting to rub my clit making little circles. I tried my best not to moan in front of the whole class. A little after he slipped his finger in me and a let a moan but tried to cover it with a cough.

"Ms. Y/L/N is there something wrong?" Mr. Bart asked raising an eyebrow and I nodded my head and James had a smirk on his face. He went faster and faster and then put two fingers in. I couldn't hold it any longer. I look over at him then him looking at me.
"I'm going to cum" I mouthed him. He let out a chuckle then took his fingers out and started to lick my juices off.