Daniel Imagine

I don't think you would count this dirty. I don't fucking know.    Requested***   
Not edited*. Yes I know I'm shit and don't you dare put spelling corrections in the comments bitch.
Yo Name is Chelsea
💶✖️💶✖️💶✖️💶✖️💶✖️💶
"Sarah I'm so sorry to hear that. I really hope things get better!" I said. Sarah and I have been talking since she moved back to Melbourne for work and she has been having rough times. We have been talking about a hour so talking about so important things and how things went downhill when she moved back there.

I heard Daniel come down stairs and him come behind me in the kitchen putting his hands around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder. I tried to make him go away but he remained by my side humming 'Teenage Desperate' on my side and then started to kiss my sweet spot.

"Oh my god Sarah I forgot to pick up Skip from the gym, I'll have to call you back. Alright bye." I said hanging up, turning around and crossing my arms and looked at Daniel that had a cheeky smile on his face.

You know what. We aren't going to talk to him. He made me give Sarah a dumb excuse for him.

"Chelseaaaa. Give me a kiss." He said coming closer and I walked away without saying a word, going to the living room.
"I see how it is." He said with a smirk coming into the living room sitting right next to me.
"Sup babe." He said playing with my hair

No reply

"What are you watching?" He asked.
Still no reply.

"It is cute how you think you are going to win this little game." He said with a devilish smile.
Still no reply.

He started to suck on my neck like he did in the kitchen again. I tried to not mind it and just watch tv but I couldn't. I let a moan and felt Daniel smirk against my neck. He detached his lips from my neck up to my lips. The kiss started to deepen and he asked for entrance by licking my bottom lip and I let him explore my mouth. I let a few moans some times and then felt Daniel's hands move under my shirt, then in my shorts. He started to rub my clit and I let out a moan. Then he started to finger me putting only one finger at first going slow. Then he out two finger and started to go faster. I kept moaning and still was kissing him at the same time.
"I'm going to come D-Daniel." I did putting my head back so if he wanted he could suck my neck and then Daniel pulling his fingers out of me.
"Daniel what the fuck." I said whining.
"That's what you get for not giving me a kiss in the kitchen and the silent  treatment." He said licking my juices off his fingers.
"Fuck you Daniel."
"Yeah Chelsea. Why don't you fuck me?" He said laughing with a smirk, sending a wink my way.
💶🌴✖️💶🌴✖️💶🌴✖️💶🌴
Short. So so short

All you ladies pop your pussy like this. Sorry I don't know what that was for. OH yeah this was also shit greatttt. Sorry to the person who requested it. It was bad but I tried. Um hoped you liked vote and comment what you liked about this shit. DONT FORGET TO BE IN MY CONTEST YO!
Question if the day:Favorite emoji? Mine is the😐 emoji cause it explains my life.😂
I love you and your puppy dog eyes I wanna be between your puppy dog thighs.
🌳OLIVIANESS🌳