Luke Imagine

Not edited**

Finally I reached my destination.
Home. Today has been a stressful day. I had to work over today because I had so much paperwork to do and didn't get to tell Luke. Luke worries about me 24/7. The first time it happened I found him in the bed, curled up into a ball, crying because he thought something bad happened to me. I have been working over lately this week but I usually get to tell him. Every time I come home he looks depressed by my actions but it's not my fault. He just acts like I'm lying. Which I'm not.

I unlocked the door and opened the door quietly so if he is asleep I won't wake him up and when I stepped in I turned on the light seeing Luke just sitting in the chair with his arms cross.

"Why were you sitting in the dark?" I asked laughing.
"I was waiting for you to get home." He spat.
Why is he acting like this?
"I stayed over at work." I said hanging my key cars up.
"That's been happening lately." He said, "I'm going to guess you couldn't think of anything else??" He said making me come closer to him.

"What are you talking about??" I question. When I get closer I analyzed his features.
Stained Cheeks.
Red Eyes.
Messy Hair.
A total mess.
"Y/N don't act dumb. I know you're fucking cheating me! I saw the pictures. They are all over Twitter." He said coming closer to me showing me a picture of my ex boyfriend.
From 3 years ago.
"Luke that a long time ago." I said laughing coming closer to him, attempting to put my hands on his neck but he hit them away.
"All fucking lies."
"No they're not." I said.
"Yes they are."
"No they're fucking not." I said getting angry.

I wouldn't do that he should know that!

"I have so many girls that would kill someone to date me but I picked you. A lying cheating whore." He said raising his voice.
"I'm fucking lying! God you are such a dick." I yelled back that's when I felt a sting my cheek making me hold my red cheek and tears form into my eyes.
I look at him and he had sorry eyes.
"Y/N I didn't mean to." He said with a soft voice and I just look at him with shocked eyes having what just happen replay in my mind. I then ran upstairs and locked the bedroom door. I heard him run up the stairs and started to knock on the door.
"Y/N can we just talk." He said still banging on the door.
I ignored him and the banging stopped. I started to pack everything that was all mine. I started to pack clothes and other things and was about to leave before I saw a picture of me and Luke and the boys at our first date and the boys came because they wanted to. Me and Luke were kissing while the boys were clapping and did weird shit. I had a smile with tears rolling down my cheeks. I stuffed it in my bag and headed out the door. I walk out of the bedroom and don't see Luke. Where was he now? Trashing shit in the house? I walk downstairs slowly and still wasn't there. Maybe he took a walk to cool down. I get my keys and left.

"Hey Babes."
"Brook I need to stay at your house. Luke as I just got in a fight and I don't have anywhere to stay."
"Ok Babes I'll be waiting for you tell me everything when you get here! Love you." She said I hung up starting the car and headed  to Brook's house.

LUKE'S POV
"WHAT THE FUCK LUKE YOU SLAPPED HER!!!" Beau yelled with the his arms crossed like the other boys with mad expressions. I came over here so I could tell them what happened and needed to just get away from her. She cheated but it gave me no reason to hit her and feel bad. I feel like I just lost the best thing that happened to me. Which I probably did. The thought of losing her made this whole thing worse.
"Yes I just got mad because she cheated on me." I said with a soft voice.
"DOESNT GIVE YOU A FUCKING REASON TO HIT Y/N." James yelled, "You're lucky Daniel doesn't know yet."
Yep I'm dead. Daniel wouldn't even let me date her because that was his little sister now he going to kill me cause I hit her!
"You get to tell him when he gets home." Jai says, "Just cause she said she had to work late a few time this week doesn't mean she cheated."
"I have a picture." I said crossing my arm in defense.
"Show us." James said. I pulled out my phone and show the boys. They believed it.
"Sorry about that but you had no reason to hit her." Jai said with a little bit of anger in his voice.
Then the door opened making us all turn our heads.
Daniel.
Of course it would be Daniel.
"Hey guyssss." Daniel said putting his keys away and the boys walked out of the room leaving me and Daniel.
"D-Daniel I have s-something to say."
"What?"
"I-I......I got mad at Y/N for cheating on me and I slapped her." I said and Daniel looked at me, anger written all over his face, getting up about to hit me. The boys came in and held him back and I backed away.
"YOU SLAPPED MY FUCKING SISTER!" Daniel said trying to get to me but thanks to the boys I wouldn't be getting beat up by him.
"Show me your proof why don't you? Did you witness it?" He said still angry, crossing his arms.
I showed him the picture and he still look mad; maybe even angrier.
"Are you stupid? That is her boyfriend from 3 years ago. Remember? His name was Danny. You were always jealous of him."
"Maybe she went back to him! That happens..."
"God you idiot well that picture was taken before she got her tattoo on her right arm! Those don't magically disappear!" He said crossing his arms.