Prefence-He Cheats

Not Edited*** I'm too lazy💁🏾

Jai:
Today has not been my day! Work was stressful but they did let me go home early cause I didn't feel well. I just want to go home and snuggle up with Jai. I came home and the door was unlocked. I went in quietly so he wouldn't wake up if he was asleep then I heard someone upstairs. He must be awake. The bedroom door was a little bit open. I went to the bedroom door and I opened it slowly.
My heart broke.
Jai was having sex with someone.
"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!" I yelled with tears threatening to fall out of my eyes and they stopped what they were doing the girl covered her body up and Jai stared at me...
"Y-Y/N I'm sorry i-it was an mistake." He said putting his boxers on coming over to me while the girl hid herself in the covers.
"Yeah and me trusting you was a mistake! I loved you and then you just do this! God I can't believe I thought you loved me." I said tears falling.
"Don't cry. Look I'm sorry I'm really am. And I do love you." He said bring up his thumb to wipe my tears but I hit his arm away.
"Don't fucking touch me. We're over Jai. Have fun with her." I said turning around but stopped by Jai holding my wrist and I tried pull away he just made his grip tighter.
"Jai. Let go!" I said "Y-Y/N d-don't leave m-me. Please" Jai said crying.
This is the first time I saw him cry.
"I-I'm sorry Jai but I can't. I'll be back for my stuff in 2 days. B-Bye Jai." I said kissing his lips one last time. I love him and I just couldn't stop crying. I lost him. And don't know if I want him back.
🌸✖️🌸✖️🌸✖️🌸✖️🌸✖️🌸

Luke:
"Ok fine I'll get dress. But where are we going." I asked Luke.
"To the mall with the boyssss." He smiled.
"Haha okay." I said laughing going upstairs to our room.
I picked out a crop top and shorts. I was looking for my phone over by side of the bed but it wasn't there. It must of dropped. I look under the bed and find it but also see a bra.
Wait this wasn't my bra. It was too small to be mine and I have beer brought one like this.
"L-Luke." I said loud enough so he could here me.
"Yes Baby."
"This isn't mine. So who does it belong to?" I said feeling my eyes tear up.
"Babe I can explain." Luke said coming closer to me. I ran passed him downstairs and went outside. I didn't have shoes or anything but I didn't care. Then I heard Luke running after me and yelling my name and I just went faster.

James:I missed James so much. I went on a trip with my family for 5 days but we had to go back cause of my brother being sick and we were supposed to stay there for 2 weeks but I didn't care cause I missed him too much. I didn't want to tell him so it was a surprise. But I decided to call him when I got home.
"Hey baby." James said.
"Hi."
"I miss you."
"I miss you more."
"Not possible."
"I'll be home soon."
"Soon isn't close enough. Babe I'm sorry but I have to go. Talk to you later."
"Ok bye."

I said and I hung up. I went up to my room and was happy to see it. I grabbed a pair of gray Nike pants and a white t-shirt and got dressed.
///arriving at the house\\\
I walk in(cause the door was unlocked) and saw Daniel, Luke, Jai, And Beau on the couch watching tv and had shocked faces when they saw me.
"Y/N?" Jai said, "You're back." And I nodded and head to the stairs.

"Y/N don't go up there. I wouldn't if I was you." Luke said with a serious face.

"W-What?" I ran up the stairs and heard laughing from James's room. I quickly opened it and saw him having a make out session with a black haired girl. They stopped and both looked at me. James had shocked eyes and the girl was blushing. Guess she didn't know who I was.
"Y/N?" He said coming over to me. I couldn't help to bust out into tears.
James put both of his hands on my cheeks.
"Babygirl it was a accident."
"How was making out with a different girl an accident."
"Wait did you just call her Babygirl?" The girl said with an sad expression.
"Yes, she's my girlfriend."
"I-I thought I was."
I couldn't  hear this I ran out of the house and headed to my house. I should  of listen to the boys.

Beau: Beau and I were going to the club and he took really long to get ready but so didn't I. We also had to wait for the boys which made it even longer. I wore a black dress and black heels which I really loved this dress.
My friend Grace gave it to me on my birthday this year.
Finally everyone was ready and we got to leave to go to the club called 'Party Animalz'
///30 minutes after arriving at the club\\\
I really didn't want to get that drunk but I'm a little tipsy. But Beau was out of his mind. He kept dancing on tables and shit. We danced a few time and it was pretty fun I went to the bathroom and went and did my business and fixed my makeup. I looked for Beau and saw him grinding with his ex and making out with her.
Are you fucking serious.
I wanted to break down in cry but couldn't. I just left. I took off my heels and began to walk. And then it started pouring down the rain. Wow
My night couldn't get any better.
I heard a car behind me and it started to go slower
Shit shit
Okay they were scaring me but I didn't look to see who was in the car or what the car looked like and kept walking.
"Y/N get in my car I'll drive you home! You are insane for walking out here at this time of night!" My friend Kellie said, letting me in her car. Thank the lord for her. When I got in the car, I busted out crying.
"What's wrong?"
"Take me to your place and I'll tell you everything. I can't see Beau right now."

Daniel/Skip: I haven't talked to Skip for three days now. He has been busy with the boys and I really just wanted to talk to him. So I FaceTimed him.
"Hey Daniel."
"Oh hey gurlllll"
"Hey what are you doing today I want to come over." I said pouting and him having a nervous expression on his face.
"Baby who are you talking to." I girl said.
Baby?
"No one." Daniel said and hung up. I can't believe it.
He was cheating on me.
My blood was boiling.
I walked over to house(cause it was only 5 minutes away) and opened the door. I go up to his room with the girl there and get all my things I left there and gave him all the things he gave me. He had a shocked face and just looked at me.
"STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME AND DONT TALK TO ME. WE ARE OVER OKAY!?!?!" I said yelling at the top of my lungs as ran out of the house to mine. When I got in I locked the door and fell to the floor and cried my eyes out
I can't believe it.
He cheated on me.
✖️😱✖️😭✖️😱✖️😭✖️
Feelssss. Should I make a part 2 or nahhhh. Hoped you liked. Which one was your favorite. Make sure to comment and vote GUYSSSS
Love you and our puppy dog eyes I wanna be between your puppy dog thighs.
👸🏾OLIVIANESS👸🏾