Chapter 22- A Fight

Petra's POV

Jesse is competly silent, and I shake her lightly.

"Jesse. Come on let's go. I'll take you home." I say, hoping she will listen to me.

Her head rises from her hands, and she looks me dead in the eye.

The pale emerald cannot even be remotely seen, and it scares me.

"This is my home." She growls, tackling me to the ground.

I yelp in shock as we tumble down the pyramid.

We fight, her trying to land punches and almost missing every time.

Almost.

I feel a little light headed.

My head screams to stop, that its still Jesse, but my heart is say something else.

It might be her, but right now, it isn't.

I growl, landing a punch as we splach into shallow water.

We start wrestling in the water, trying to win a useless fight.

"Snap out of it Jesse!" I shout, slapping her across the face.

It sends a bad feeling through my body, and I curse myself for this.

She shoves me under the water, my mouth and Bose filling with the water.

I try to hit her, but I can't see her through the moving water.

No. If I die, I don't want it to be from you.

I launch forward, taking her down.

She looks up at me, and we stare each other down.

Then, she starts laughing.

As she laughs, I can tell the others could really use our help.

"Really? Me? You have a crush on me?" She laughs, making rage build up in me.

Once again I hit her across the face, and I throw her out of the water, hoping to somehow knock some since into her.

She lands with a thud, not moving.

"Crap. Crap. Crap." I mutter, rushing over to her unmoving body.

Her eyes glow white, but slowly, they start to glow emerald instead, making me fall back onto my hands with fear.

She gets up, rubbing her head.

"Ow....." She mumbles, looking over at me.

"Petra! You're okay!" She shouts, hugging me tightly.

I feel my cheeks heat up as I big her back.

"We don't have time. I'm not sure how you are doing the green eye glow thing, but you're in control. We need to help the others." I whisper, making her nod.

I get up to walk up the pyramid, and she stops me.

"No. I have a faster way to get there." She says, walking up to me.

She positions herself next to me and motions for me to hang on.

I wrap my hands around her waist, and as soon as I do she flies into the air, making me hold on tighter than before.

Back to Jesse's POV

We fly through the air, and I set her down near the others, but not close enough for Herobrine to see us.

As soon as she is safe I fly into the air.

I can't remember anything from when I decided to not fight, and I hope I never do that again.

Besides, fighting is way cooler.

I fly to the top of the giant room, and see Herobrine deflecting all my friends battle attempts.

I face down, aiming for him directly as I let my self fall.

The air blows back my hair, and I smile, always loving the feeling.

He looks up last second as I slam into him, making us both fly across the room.

"You will not hurt my friends again!" I shout, landing a few punches before we slam into a wall.

He pushes me to the ground.

"I will keep on doing whatever I need to because you can't control yourself!" He shouts, obviously trying to make me obey him.

He realizes that it isn't working as I lush him off, making him land on the ground with a thud.

"You don't control me anymore." I growl, picking him up and flying high to the roof.

I put him above me and let him crash through the roof and many layers of the farlands before we reach the top of the glitch wall.

We fight in the air, trying to gain power of the other.

"You can't won this battle!" He shouts, sounding weak.

I see a mountain up ahead, and I push him in front of me, smashing into the mountain head on.

He shakes his head.

"I think I just might." I growl as we fly into the air, wrestling with each other.

I can hear my friends rushing outside and staring up at us.

"If she falls from that high it could kill her!" I hear Jesse shout in fear.

Just the mention of it sends a Peirce through my heart.

I listen to myself arguing in my head, and my heart.

There is nothing to listen to.

So, I guess I have to figure it out.

We stop around a bit higher than the block limit, staring at each other as the sun and moon line up on either side of us.

On him side is the moon, rising up behind him.

Behind me is the sun, and it seemed like a movie moment.

Then we tackle each other, falling out of the sky and gaining speed as we plummet towards the ground.

I know what will come of this, and I know that there is almost no chance that I will survive, but I have to.

For my friends.

For everyone.

I wait as we fall, until the last second.

Sidennly time slows down, literally slows down.

They used the amulet.

No matter how slow time is going, I can't get out of this.

I take the slowed down time to push Herobrine below me so that he will land on the ground.

"We could have ruled the world together." He says, looking up at me in dissapointment.

I narrow my eyes as time starts to speed up.

"You never really did understand who I am." I growl as we slam into the ground, destroying layers of ground by the explosion.

As soon as the explosion is over, my vision gets blurry and I black out.

.....

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I'll see you guys soon for the finale.

-ThePurpleWarrior