Larry Bryles

Chapter 11

Previously on Best Friends:

"Ok Lexi" he smirks.

I feel nervous oh the things Louis dares people to do.

"Yes?" I ask drinking another cup of vodka. It wasn't really a question more like you had to do it.

"I dare you to kiss Harry."

~Lexi's POV~

"I dare you to kiss Harry." He smirks. "On the lips."

The dare I've be dreading. I don't want to kiss my best friend. We are nothing more than that. Sure we may entwine our fingers, hug each other like a couple, are like friend with benefits but I don't have feelings for him. And I'm sure he doesn't either.

All of a sudden I don't feel drunk anymore. This is serious for me.

I gulp and look at Harry finding him already starring at me. He look from my eyes to my lips.

Goosebumps rise on my skin.

"Well?" Asks Haley smirking.

She knows I'll never kiss my best friend. I gulp and find everyone staring at us.

"Do it." Says Louis.

I look at Harry and gulp.

"You don't have to." He whispers only so that I can hear.

They want a show? I'll give them a show. But this will not change anything. Harry and I will always be best friends and nothing more.

I look down and drink the last of my vodka. The drunk-ness inside of me gets back.

I lean into Harry and my lips crash with his. He doesn't kiss at first but then comes back to reality and kisses back.

No wonder every fan tries to aim at his lips, they taste like cherry vodka, their so sweet and passionate.

I pull back and we stare into each others eyes.

I just kissed my best friend.

Everyone was starring at us. Haley looks excited and everyone is just staring.

What did I do? I get up and run to the door. Got to the back and sit down. Everything has changed. I knew that one simple kiss would just change everything.

Why did I get drunk? Everything is going to be so awkward between us now and we'll never see each other the same.

Harry's POV

I was actually shocked that she kissed me. Her pink, plump lips touched mine. I didn't believe it. Once Lexi went out the door, I stood up and went after her.

I looked around and she wasn't there. I went around the house and saw her sitting down and running a hand through her hair.

I sit down next to her a comfortable silence rising.

We stare off at the distance.

"I'm sorry." She says.

I look at her. She's looking at the ground but finally looks at me.

"Everything will be awkward around us and-" I cut her off by putting my finger on her lips.

"Awkward or not we will still be friends. Unless-"

"Of course I still want to be friends." She says looking at me.

I didn't know what to do or say.