Come With Me

Chapter 44

Harry's POV

(Before going to the club)

Once Lexi came out I couldn't breath. The way her body fits in that dress, the way she walks the way she looks. Everything about her.

I smile as she walks over to me. I put my arm around her waist and we go outside to the car. I put my hand on her thigh. Man I could just...

Once we get to the club I entwine our fingers. We sit at a table and she puts her hand on my knee and I play with her fingers.

"Vodka's for the ladies!" Says Louis as we laugh.

We talk and play around while we wait. The waiter comes to us and hands me my beer and Lexi her vodka.

"Don't drink to much." I say to her.

"No promises." She says.

--

Lexi grabs my hand after her ninth vodka and leads me to the dance floor with the rest.

She starts moving to the music. She moves that ass so well...

Yup the alcohol is talking.

I move her closer to me and the lads just talk and laugh.

She starts moving her bum against my crotch. We bring it down low like pro's and then back up.

I see her smirking, she knows I have a bulge.

--

"I'll be right back." I tell her. I go to the bathroom to wash my face and move my hair away from my face.

I go outside and see Ryan touching Lexi. I clench my jaw and my fist turn into balls.

Once Lexi pushes him off Ryan smirks at me and Lexi backs up.

I throw a punch at Ryan and the lads back me up. He gets free and punches me. Hell no. I tackle him to the ground punching him three times.

"Harry! Stop!" I hear Lexi.

I stop. "BETTER FUCKING STAY AWAY FROM HER!" I yell into his face.

Lexi grabs my hand and we go outside. I hit the back of the black Range Rover. Fuck. He touched her. He fucking touched her!

"Harry..." She says.

I look at her. "He touched you." I say.

She softy caresses my cheek and kisses my lips

"I love you." She says.

"I love you too." I say kissing her again.

Her arms move to my waist and I cup her cheeks. Our lips moving in sync making me forget about what happened inside.

She pulls back slowly looking into my eyes.

"What did he tell you?" She asks.

"He told me you were gonna move in with him in the next to months." I say.

Lexi's POV

"What?" I ask.

No. Hell no.

"That's what he told me." He says.

I feel watched, like a pair of eyes are watching the both of us.

"Ugh. Can we just go home I feel like I'm being watched or something." I say.

"Yeah lets go." He says.

We call a taxi and go home. I fall asleep on Harry's shoulder.

Harry's POV