"I Love you."

Chapter 51

Lexi's POV

"Fuck!" He yells.

I go to the bathroom and wash my face. It's unbelievable how much I care for him and how much I love him. I'm not ready to move on and I'm certainly not ready to say goodbye.

Harry's POV

I go up to my room and slam the door shut. I angrily grab my suitcase and pack up. I grab clothes and push them into the suitcase. I grab everything I need and throw the suitcase to the floor.

"Harry.." Knocks Gemma.

"What?" I groan.

"Need to talk?" She asks.

I sigh and open the door. I don't want to be rude it's not her fault this happened.

"What happened?" She asks rubbing my back as I sniffle forcing my tears to go away.

---

It's only 8:30 and I have to go to bed at nine so I won't be sleepy in the morning. Gemma went out to groceries with my mum and Robin went to his sisters house.

I sit on the couch with a blanket wrapped around me. I'm watching American football. I basically have nothing else to do besides watch time go by and miss Lex every minute of the day.

There is a soft knock on the door. I'm to lazy at first but hope rises through me. I fix my beanie and head for the door.

I sniffle. I think I'm catching a cold. I open the door slowly and I am relieved seeing the person I love is standing right in front of me.

"I didn't let you explain..." She whispers.

I move the door but she doesn't come in. Hope falls off my shoulders. But within minutes it's back on my shoulders. She wraps her arms around my waist and I dig my head into her chest as I hug her back.

She silently cries onto my chest. I try so hard not to let my tears fall. But they betray me and run down my face one by one, her sniffles are being heard and I just rub my hand down her back to comfort her. She pulls back and rubs her eyes.

I entwine our fingers and we sit at the couch.

"I wasn't doing what you were thinking." I say quietly.

"It seemed like it." She whispers.

"She wanted to but I didn't let her. I was thinking of you." I say.

"Then why did she have your shirt on?"

"She took it off forcefully off of me and put it on to cover her self when she opened the door." I say.

"Did, d-did you k-kiss her?" She stutters.

"No. I promised you I wouldn't do it again. That vodka got me so close to doing something with her but I decided I wasn't gonna screw up. I broke down I know I did only because I love you Lex you know I do. We used to be best friends not anymore. I don't have the she's-only-my-friend feeling for you anymore. I'm in love you with and I'm wiling to do anything to be with you. The lads say I'm head over heels. I'm not. I'm so in love you more than words can explain Lex... I love you." I say holding her hands.

"I-I don't know what to say.." She stutters again.

"You d-don't want to be with me anymore?" It's my turn to stutter.

"Harry of course I want to be with you, I just don't know if I can trust you..." She whispers moving closer to me.

"I don't want to leave without a goodbye again.."