Jonah

Chapter 30

☆Lexi's POV☆

I try covering up the love bite Harry gave me last night. I brush my teeth, and I put my hair in a side pony tail hoping it could be covered. I put on my Super Dry 67 zip up hoodie, and walk down stairs.

"Hey mum." I say opening the fridge.

"Hey sweetie." She says.

"You're not working today?" She asks.

"No." I say getting two pieces of bread and a slice of cheese.

I'm craving a grilled cheese right now. I put butter on the pan and start making my sandwich. Once I'm done I put it on a plate and get a glass of milk.

"Sweetie I'm gonna run to the groceries, I'll be back remember we have our manicure and pedicure day today!" She says grabbing her purse.

I nod washing my plate and cup. I go upstairs to get my phone and run back down stairs. The doorbell rings and I get up to get it.

"Morning gorgeous." Says Harry kissing my lips.

"Morning." I say.

We sit on the couch and he teases me by talking about the love bite.

"Trying to cover it up babe?" He asks smirking.

"Shut up dimwit." I say.

"That's not nice, I can give you another one you know." He says smirking.

"Haha no." I say.

"With that everyone will know you're mine." He says kissing my cheek.

"My mum said to meet her at my house so you, Gemma, and your mum can go to the manicure thingy." He says.

I let a small laugh out. "Ok." I say.

I sit down next to him and put my legs over his thighs and he puts his hand on my lap. I rest my arm on top of the sofa and run my hand through his curls.

"Does that Jonah dude know you're ditching him?" He asks.

"Nope." I say kissing his lips.

-

I grab a pink high wasted skirt and a white tank top tucked in. I grab my strap on sandals and un plug my phone. I put on mascara and eye liner and get some money.

"Hurry up!" I hear Harry as I put my hair in a beehive pony tail.

"Calm your four tits down I'm ready." I say.

"They happen to be freckles!" He says putting his arm around my shoulder as I put on my Ray Bans and so does he.

I laugh and kiss his jaw line. We walk over to his house meeting my mum there.

"Ready?" Asks Anne.

I nod.

"Here babe." Says Harry handing me 20 pounds.

"Thanks but I'll pay." I say giving him his money back.

"Oh come on let him pay!" Says Gemma.

"I don't like spending his money." I say.

"It's nothing here take it." He says.

"Fine." I sigh.

I already feel guilty. I hate taking people's money I mean I can take care of myself right?

"Lets go!"

My mum and Anne are already out the door. Harry kisses my lips and Gemma links our arms and we walk out.