"Hello, Stefani."

Chapter 54

Lexi's POV

*2 weeks later, 1 week before Thanks Giving*

I grab my laptop and do my essay. Our thing now is that we have to write an essay on step-by-step on making clothes, the week before last week I made a crop top. I failed at first but got it then and wrote about it. Last week I made high-wasted shorts, I thought I had gotten it right the first time but when I put them on I forgot to sow the back and my panties were showing, talk about embarrassment.

This week I made skinny jeans, this time I nailed it down. I got the right size and I even got the leg fitted in. Haley on the over hand got one leg shorter than the other.

I finish the first paragraph and go on to my next. Stefani is on her bed working on the project. There are some technical things in the project.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"A project." She speaks lowly.

It's starting to look like a camera. She gets a stuffed animal and pokes out the eye and put in the little thing in.

"Is that a camera?" I ask.

"No, it's another eye for my bear, it got smushed and scratched so I made a new one." She says.

"Where is my lap top?" Asks Haley.

"Under the bed." I say.

"What is it doing there?" She asks.

"You left it there when you were done Skypeing Niall."

---

My phone beeps and so does Haley's.

Babe: We are having a party on Saturday, bring a friend if you want :) love you xxx

"A party-"

"On Saturday?" Asks Haley finishing my sentences.

Stef looks at us and then down.

"Stefani, would you like to come with us?" I ask.

"M-Me? With you? And O-One D-Direction?" She asks.

"Yes!" Says Haley.

"Sure!" She says.

I smile and we hug each other.

She puts the bear under her bed and goes to the bathroom.

"What do you think is in that bear?" I ask.

"Who cares?" Asks Haley.

I shrug and get on my bunk.

---

After my slumber I go to take a shower. The warm water takes away my headache. I scrub my body. After I wash it I shave and wash my my hair. I get out of the shower and change into knee length sweats, and a black tank top. I put on my slippers and go to my bed.

I brush my hair and put the clothes in the hamper. I get my binder and write our daily writing essay. This one is about our future.

My future plans? I have no clue. I would like to be a fashion designer and walk on a runway.

I wonder what our future holds. Surely Harry will still be famous with amount of fans One Direction has.

My mum is getting married in January and then moving to Patrick's house.

Ryan is in California for college. He says he is there for the girls and to study, but I'm pretty sure he is there for the girls.

Haley walks in with the mail. She hands me mine. Nothing new so I put mine away.

I get a text from Louis.

Lou: you're boyfriend doesn't leave me alone. :/

Why text me? I laugh and text him back.

Lex: that's so Larry Stylinson.

I finish typing my essay and print it out and put if in my portfolio.

Babe: hey babe xx

Lex: hi baby xo

Babe: whatever Louis told you was a lie he is being a horny bastard! :o

Lex: Im pretty sure it's the other way around ;)

Babe: please! If you were here I wouldn't touch you

Lex: really? Then I'll hug Louis in stead plus I was already a Louis girl so ha!

Babe: or really? You want me to make you scream my name all night? I'll show you who's boss and make sure you're a Harry girl cuz you're mine! We maybe even break the bed baby ;) xxx

Lex: horny bastard!

Babe: haha love you baby xxx

Lex: love you too

Babe: I have to go to a concert xxx

Lex: good luck! XX

I lock my phone.

"Do we have to write anything for literature?" She asks.

"Daily writing, about your future." I say.

She groans and gets her laptop. I giggle and play candy crush on my phone.

---

I bite my sandwich. Haley, Stefani and I decided to get a bite at subway because we were bored to death at our dorm.

This Thursday is so boring, I just want it to be Saturday so I can see Harry.

"So on Saturday we are hanging out wit the guys?" Asks Stef.

Haley and I nod.

"Ok." She says.

"What are you wearing?" Asks Haley.

"Jeans, a shirt, the usual." She shrugs looking at her sandwich.

"I'm wearing a pencil skirt with a purple strapless shirt and heels." I say.

"I'm wearing a dress." Says Haley.

*Saturday*

I put on my black pencil skirt and my strapless purple shirt. I put on some glossy black heels and do a smokey eye. I then put on hoops and some bracelets.

Haley is wearing a black strapless dress with heels. Her make-up is done well.

"Where the hell is Stefani?" I ask.

"I don't know but the boys are here." She says.

We go down to the elevator and see the boys.

"Hey lex." says Harry, kissing me and hugging me.

"Where is your friend we are about to leave we are going to the club." He says.

The doors open and all the boys except Zayn of courses he has a fiancé, looks at the girl who I didn't recognize.

"Who is that?" Asks Louis.

"I don't know.." I say.

"Hey guys I'm ready." She says.

"Stefani?" Haley and I say at the same time.

"Hello, Stefani." Says Harry and Niall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not writing! I've been busy! Sorry for any typos!

Dedication for voting:

Zayns_Babe_Love1D ;)

&

Fiorucci6 :)

Thanks for voting!

Please comment and vote I'll try to update tomorrow.

Love you all! xx