Forced

Chapter 62

12-23-13

Lexi's POV

"Sh.." I hear.

Freaking little...

I feel a face close to mine. I open my eyes and see Michael with a mask on. I roll my eyes and put the palm of my hand on his face as he laughs along with Ryan.

"What are you guys doing here?" I groan.

"Just wanted to check out on you, are you missing Harry?" Asks Ryan.

"He went to a interview, he'll be back-"

"I'm here! Good morning, Love." Says Harry kissing my lips.

"Well someone fucked last night." Says Michael.

I trow a pillow at him. "We didn't do anything last night."

"Mmhmm." Hums Ryan.

I roll my eyes again as Harry gets into to bed to cuddle me. I kiss his jaw. He smiles down at me.

"We shall meet you two love birds down stairs." Says Michael.

Harry chuckles.

"They are such idiots together." I say.

He just smiles and snaps a photo of us. We go down stairs.

"Morning! Mum you need help?" I ask.

"Sure!" She says.

Michael comes next to me and moves my braid that is covering my hickey. I gasp.

"Did the vampire bite you?" He smirks.

"Michael." I say through my teeth.

He snickers and grabs a glass of milk. I finish with pancakes and serve some for Harry and I.

"Babe." I say.

He turns to me and stands up. He looks so cute in his sweats and white t-shirt, holding his black iPhone.

--

It's freezing out, snowing actually. I put my PINK hoodie on and sweats. I sit down next to Harry and take out my phone. I sneakily take a picture of him and post it on Instagram.

"Did you just take a picture of me?" He asks all sassy.

I laugh. "Yes."

He starts tickling me.

"Help!" I pause the video.

"The monster is tickling me to death!" I show them Harry and finish of the vid and post it.

"Stop it!" I giggle.

--

I put on jeans and a mid sleeve shirt and a Jack Wills hoodie. I put on my black Nike's and some mascara and eye liner. I grab my purse and head outside to the cold.

I'm meeting with Haley at Nando's to catch up on what has been going on lately. Michael and Ryan ride with me. I make them sing Little Things.

"...slip out of my mouth, cause it's you, of it's you, they add up to, I'm in love with you, and all these little things."

"You guys were good!" I smirk as I park in Nando's.

We get off and a group of paps come along.

"Why do they need to follow you? Isn't Harry the famous one?" Asks Ryan.

"Yeah, but they just want to catch me doing something then post it and get me into trouble." I mumble.

"Get the fuck out of here!" Yells Michael.

The paps yell and snap more. "Lex! Are you going out with these two and cheating on Harry?!

"Are you a slut?"

"What the fuck did you just say to me?" I ask.

I roll my eyes and walk into Nando's meeting with Niall and Haley.

We order and Haley and I talk as Ryan, Michael, and Niall talk. Harry said he needs to talk to my mum about our trip and doesn't want to go with us. Whatever floats his boat.

---

"Hey um you're really pretty." Says the waiter.

"Thanks, but I-"

"She has a boyfriend." Says Michael and Ryan and the same time.

I smile, "sorry."

"No it's fine, it's just- I just think you're really beautiful." He says again.

"Thank you, um I have to go, bye." I smile.

"Wait!" He says.

I raise my brow. He runs towards me and hugs me. This is really weird.

"Um are you a fan of my boyfriend?" I ask.

"No your boyfriend is a fagot, you deserve someone like me." He says kissing my lips forcefully on me.

My eyes widen and the paps go wild. I try to push this guy away but he forces himself on me. Michael and Ryan try to get him off of me but this guy just won't let me go.

I rise my knee to kick him in the balls and he finally releases. I clean my mouth with my hand go to my car with Ryan and Michael.

"What an ass." Says Niall holding Haley's hand.

"I know. Harry is going to be pissed at me." I say.

"No he won't." Says Niall.

The drive home is silent. I sit on the couch and look at all the hate on twitter. I could care less about all the hate.

@Lexi_Brooks: I didn't kiss that bitch, he forced himself on me, and I don't care if you send hate. :) xx

I smirk as I tweet it and lock my phone. The doorbell rings and I open it.

"Hey babe." I say kissing him.

He just smiles and doesn't kiss back. He's mad.

I let him in and he sits on the couch. I sit next to him and he looks at me. I get the urge to look at him.

"I didn't kiss him back." I say.

"Looked like it did." He says.

"He forced me."

"Did you even try to pull back?"

"He had me trapped." I say.

"You looked pretty still in the picture."

"I couldn't move god dammit!"

"Couldn't you kick him in the balls?!"

"I did but you just believe every little thing the paps say! Whenever you cheated I forgave you! Why is it different?!"

"What about you?! You cheated! Same shit!"

"He made me cheat on you! I will be up in my room when you are ready to apologize." I storm up my room not wanting to discus this.

Harry's POV

Angry runs through my veins and I storm out of the house and to my car.

This just ruined all my plans! What if she says no?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for the four votes guys!

Dedication for voting:

@lostwildflower

@taralynchox

@zayns_babe_love1D

&

@fiorucci6

Thanks for voting!

Please comment and vote! 3 comment for the next chapter?

Thanks! Love you all! xx

Please follow me on twitter! I follow back! @1D_Puppy_Love