"You're not mad?"

Chapter 63

12-23-12

Lexi's POV

I'm telling the truth. He just listens to the damn paps all the time. I get my phone and text Niall.

Lex: He is mad at me.

Niall: I'll talk to him

Ugh. The last thing I want to do is have the whole world talk to him. I'll just do it myself.

Lex: No it's allright thanks. :)

Niall: You sure?

Lex: Yes, thank you.

Niall: (:

I open my door and head out to the balcony and look at the pool. Mostly filled with snow and ice, the whole garden is filled with snow.

I take a breath, tomorrow my mum will be running around getting food and we will be helping. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve.

I get the last present I got for Harry. It's a silver watch. Cost me 90 pounds but it was worth it, I love him.

I wrap it in red wrapping paper and tie a gold bow around it.

To: Babe <3

From: Lex

Message: I love you baby, Merry Christmas!

I finish an go down stairs to place it under the Christmas tree. We are spending Christmas with Harry's family, then my family, then Patrick's family.

Practically traveling, but it's worth seeing some family. I sit on the couch and snuggling to the quilt my grandmother made me when I was six.

The doorbell rings and my mother comes in with small boxes. She places them under the tree and goes into the kitchen.

"Mum." I say.

"Yes sweetie?" She asks.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Making sure I got every thing for the cupcakes, oh tomorrow I need you to run to the store to get some brownie powder to make some."

"Ok." I say.

The doorbell rings.

"Sweetie can you get that?"

I go to the front door and open it. Harry is standing with his jacket covered in snow and his curls has white snow flakes over them. His teeth are chattering.

"Harry? Get inside."

"T-Thanks." He mumbles.

My mum smiles at me as I take him upstairs to get warmed up. I get a blanket and wrap it around him.

"Better?" I smile.

He nods. As I walk to my closet he grabs my wrist and kisses my lips. I kiss back of course, I love him and I know he knows he was wrong.

"You're not mad?" He asks.

"Everyone makes mistakes," I say entwining our fingers. "You know I love you."

He looks down and then at me.

"I'm sorry," he mumbles. "I love you."

I smirk.

"Why are you smirking?" He asks.

"Because you're so funny." I say.

I giggle as he tackles me into the blanket with him. I sit on his lap, his arms around me as he buries his face in my neck.