"Bigger than mine!"

Chapter 65

12-25-13 Christmas

Lexi's POV

I wake up at 6:30 in the morning to take a shower and get ready. I shave and wash my hair and my body. I wrap the towel around my body and step out of the shower. I put on my undergarments and a little black dress. I put on my black wedges and strap them on.

I grab my blow dryer and curler. I dry my hair and brush it. I curl it. Once I'm done I put on black diamond bow earrings. I then out on my black bracelet that is lace but metal.

I finish off with my outfit and go down stairs.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!!" Yell Ryan and Michael kissing me on the cheek and hugging me.

"Merry Christmas." I smile.

I walk into the kitchen to see pancakes, brownies, cupcakes, and cookies.

"Merry Christmas mum." I say hugging her.

She hugs me tight. "Merry Christmas baby girl." She says kissing my forehead.

Everyone is acting weird! Why?!

"Merry Christmas Alexis." Says Patrick hugging me.

"Merry Christmas." I say.

My mum starts placing the food on the table with a big chicken in the middle.

My phone beeps.

Harry: Babe I'm out side mind opening the door? xx :)

Lex: Sure bby. xxx

I go over to the door and open it seeing Harry, Gemma, Anne, and Robin all with a bunch of presents with them. Once they place them down Harry comes over to me and hugs me.

"Merry Christmas." He says.

"Merry Christmas." I lean up I kiss him.

We hear squeals and whistles and I pull apart hiding my face in his chest.

I smile and Anne walks up to me.

"Merry Christmas." She says hugging me tight.

There we go again...

After a bunch of 'Merry Christmas' being said and hugs we all sit down to eat breakfast.

---

Harry and I sit on the couch holding hands, Michael and Ryan sit on the floor, Anne and Robin sit on the smaller couch same as my mum and Patrick.

"Thank you baby." Says Harry.

I say welcome. Guess he loves his watch.

"Ok! That's all the presents!" I smile.

"Alright. We'll be back, we are gonna head to see some family mind if I take Lex?" Asks Harry.

"No of course not." Smiled my mum.

We walk out with the presents we need to take.

"Lets go to your family first." I say.

"Ok."

I get out my phone to text Louis.

Lex: Hey boo! Happy late birthday! It slipped through my mind while I was helping yesterday :/ sorry about that. Happy birthday Boo! May many more come xx P.S. 22? Dang dude your old!

Louis: Thanks! It's alright I was busy too! I AM NOT OLD! x

Lex: Yes :) you :) are :)

Louis: *Sticks out tongue*