Sleepover Fight

Chapter Five

~Lexi's POV~

I decide to go lazy but good today. I get my black studded platforms (heel) a white knitted jumper, a short top covering my breast to make sure no one see's me, denim short shorts, I did mascara, black eye liner, with white over the top of the black eyeliner. I curled my hair with my wand and grabbed my satchel.

I know I switch back packs a lot. I grab my phone and go to my mustang. Once I arrive at a school I get to my locker and head to class with Haley.

"I love those!" She says.

"Thanks!" I say.

-

Lunch comes around and the boys arrive.

"What's up with you guys coming to school?" I ask hugging them.

"You don't want us here?!" Asks Louis with his hand over his heart.

"Yes I do!" I say hugging him.

We sit down and Harry and Louis sit next to me.

"What are you guys doing here?" Asks Haley.

"Well we came to ask if you guys wanted to have a sleep over?" Asks Liam.

"Yes!" Haley and I say at the same time.

"Alright then!" Says Zayn.

"What can we bring?" Haley asks.

"Candy, pillows, blankets-"

"FOOD!" Says Niall.

We nod and I drink my soda. Harry puts his arm around my shoulder and Haley whispers something to Louis. He nods and passes it on but doesn't tell Harry and I.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing, we were planning a surprise!" Says Haley fast.

I'm curious as Harry but I let it slide. Harry kisses my cheek and whispers in my ear:

"Bring Paranormal Activity."

I nod and drink my soda.

-

I put on my tiger print shorts and a black tank top. I put my hair in a messy bun. And put on socks. I put my pillows and blankets in my car trunk and put on my converse.

"Hey! Want a ride?" I ask seeing Harry walk out to his car.

"Sure!" He says.

He's shirtless and has red and black plaid pj's hanging on his hips. He's wearing his red vans and a grey beanie that doesn't cover all of his curls and (in the video diaries where Louis comes in 'Magically') brings his pillows over to my car.

We get in my car and drive over go Liam's and Niall's flat.

"Cool pj shorts!" He says.

"Thanks!" I say.

"So what did you bring?" He asks.

"Skittles M&MS and your favorite! Twix!" I say.

"Yes!" He says fist pumping the air.

Once we arrive at the flat we go up.

"Come in!" We hear.

I open the door and put my stuff on the couch. I put the candy in the bowl and put the movies by the TV.

"I brought Chocolate!" Says Louis as him and Zayn come in.

I smile at them and we sit on the couch. Liam and Harry put out the blanket and pillows. I hand him a king size twix bar and he smiles.